2 OPENINGS in Shake N Bake

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Roggie, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    League Description: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/shake-n-bake-league-description.56386/

We are on Xbox 360.

Shake N Bake is looking to add two more players before officially starting up the dynasty on Sunday, August 14th (regular season starting Tuesday, August 16th at night). We're looking for 2 members who will be active on the forums and aren't the win at all costs type. We're 10 players who have fun and are of all skill levels in the dynasty.

If you're looking for a league that has 10 top of the line players, we aren't the league for you. If you're looking for a group of 10 guys who have fun, are competitive enough to make a game out of it, and love to talk trash to each other in a party and on the forums, then we're the place for you!

If interested, leave a response here and also send me a PM.

2. Connor

Connor Walk On

I would be interested in joining. I was looking for a coaching carousel league, but this came around first. I am in a one other league and in a fifa league. I am going to be a freshman in college and will be playing soccer so the 72 hour advance should be perfect as I couldn't go any faster.

3. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

There will be times when we advance faster than 72 hours. It won't always be every 3 days. Last year there were a few times where we advanced after only a day or so, it just depends on when everyone can get their games in.

But as Roggie said, this dynasty is more about fun than outright burning through games at a rapid rate. As long as you're able to get your game in every 3 days and not always the last one to finish, then you're more than welcome to join.

4. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Yep. We aim at 72 hours, but if everyone is done beforehand, we advance then. Once the dynasty gets started, I'll be asking for everyone's cell phone number or an email that they can reach at all times. If you're the last to play, I'd shoot you a text or email to let you know that you're the only one left. Most of us are in college, so you'd fit right in with the age group.

5. Connor

Connor Walk On

I really don't think I'll have a problem in general. I usually won't be the last one unless there is just no way around it, such as when we have a couple away games in a row.

6. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    You're in. Already PMed you quick instructions.

7. Kyswag

Kyswag Walk On

PS3 or Xbox. I'm interested but, I won't be able to join until monday mornin' after that my schedule if perfect to play. PSN: Kyswag

8. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Oops. Forgot to post. It's on 360. My apologies.

9. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I might be interested if you still have a spot open. I'm definitely not the best player but hope to get better. Think I'm a little older than your demographic (early 30's) but I went to UF and am actually currently a college student online. I'd love to hear more about it.

10. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

I'm interested if that spot is still open

11. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    First dibs would go to ChuckDzzNutz, as he had the first replay. Matthew Keves, you'd be tops 2nd on the waiting list, behind someone who sent me a PM.