2 owners to consider

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Apr 27, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

2 owners to consider

ok here are two messages that i got to consider. I've always done whats best for the league and tried my best to get my personal feels out of the way. these two dudes burnt me good seeing as one is family and the other was a close friend.
    Any ways here goes:

Sav was a long, long, long, long, did i mention LONG time OMFL owner. I think he was with me when I started the OMFL back in 2k1. He got all pissy about something and left on bad terms, taking a shot at me on the way out. Any ways, hes wanting back in. Hes a raiders fan and with Joseph being cheesy he would take them back if and when we booted Jo.

You guys know how I feel about him. I didnt want him back in the first place, but i allowed you guys to make the call. I'll let you make the call again if you want his help. I dont want him back in here though. If he helps, its as a normal every day owner.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

I think we should give the Steelers to Sauvaunte. He is a solid owner, and will get us through to Madden 11. Hard time finding anybody right now.

As far as Win goes, I love him....but we don't need any offseason help. We've got it covered with the guys we have here IMO.

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Yeah, I'm trying to find an owner for Steelers, but everyone says they want to wait till 11 comes out to join a league. I say let him take them, If jo is getting booted

As far as Win, I'm not the one to say if he should or not, but he did a good job as far as the cap book went, If he's ok this season. Give him a job in 11

4. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I agree with letting sav back in with the steelers.... I do think winuvas should be let back in, he has done a lot and I feel he would be an asset to the board.

Again up to everyone else...

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I don't really know about sav but so I will let you guys make the call. As for Winuva I think he just let a bad season take over his thoughts, hopefully he he learned his lesson.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I thought I remember savaunte being a good owner. I would let him in. Makes me feel good that so many leagues (that isn't what makes me feel good) are folding, but we seem to be still going strong. Great job board!

7. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Im ok with Sav. coming back in, but if Joseph fixes his game this season I think we need to keep him here. If we boot him before the season starts then we need to boot Dritsch as well. I say both those owners should be warned at the start of the season and If they are found breaking any rules (especially the new ones added in) they are gone.

I thought Winuvas already had a team. As far as helping out, we don't need help with offseason, I appreciate all Win did from the beginning, but quitting on us the way he did was uncalled for.

8. natedawg212000

I will let them both know our decision. Mustang please go ahead and send someone after Sav to get him a team if he still wants one.

9. natedawg212000

I sent them both messages letting them know what we decided.