#2 Penn State (3-1) and other Weird Happenings

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Jbek, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Jbek

Jbek Walk On

So um... uhh.... why is my team #2? I lost to undefeated C Young, and am ranked ahead of him? :p

I guess going 3-1 against four consecutive top 10 opponents is quite the feat in this game, but I still feel like I should be #5 or so behind the undefeateds and USC.

Also, has anyone noticed all of these good teams losing to FCS teams?? like wtf?!?!? how does this happen so frequently now? Oh, and they are not only beating these teams, they are unrealistically dominating them. Like, they force 10 fumbles each game and prevent a single pass from being completed. Thankfully there are so many users, otherwise this bug would kill the immersion of the dynasty.

Did anybody catch the score of my game vrs. UNC? in the first half, there were SEVEN combined offensive yards, and TWO (both mine) first downs, with the score deadlocked at 0-0. The first score was not until the 4th Quarter, even though a decent amount of yards were gained in the 2nd half. I ended up winning 7-0. :cool:

2. C Young

C Young Walk On

LOL I saw Top 25 that and I was like uhhhhhhhh - wtf!? Oh well hopefully the BCS will correct that (as if they ever do).

3. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Yeah, I lost to Alabama (close game) and USC (not so close). So I started off the season at #17 and after 2 losses and a bye week I am at #16. I guess strength of schedule now matters more than actually winning games!

4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

RESTART !!!!!!

5. C Young

C Young Walk On

LOL I wonder if the new patch screwed something up since now you are #1 WTF