20 Games by 5/2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

20 Games by 5/2

Hey guys, Philly and Baltimore were short of the 15 game limit this week. This will serve as your wake-up call! Remember that I said you have the option once a season to ask me to sim games to catch you up -- you don't need to do that now, but you may by 5/2. I'll give users that are lagging behind one warning, and one chance to get simmed a bit to catch up. So really, you'll have two chances. Philly and Baltimore have been warned!

The Reds are an obvious exception to this - Psycho is catching them up as best he can, so thank you for that sir.

Sunday night at 10pm edt will be the cut-off. If you want to be caught up by simming, let me know early in the day Sunday please!

Thanks guys -- good luck!

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I'll do what I can to get to 20 game mark. If I dont, go ahead and sim me to catch up.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I've been moving for the last week so I've been MIA. I also have a back log of user games in my ncaa leagues. But i'll definitely be around later this week to get some games in. I think I have games to play against everyone I think so keep an eye out for me online guys and don't be shy if you see me on!

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Anyone want to get a couple games in tonight?

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Honestly guys, if the effort is there to be active, and you're having fun with it, I don't want to remove ANYONE. Just have to find the balance between the super-actives (Knight) and the less-actives (Cheesedip). It IS a video game after all ;)

6. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Friday night seems very free for me, so my "only start at 9-9:30" and "don't post past 5pm if you want to get a game in" rules are out for that night.

Basically if you're looking to get in a 2 games series versus the reds, I could accommodate 2 users that night.... of course I could just do 4 game series versus one user but I would rather switch it up.

huh just thought of something.