1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

20 Games by 5/2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

20 Games by 5/2

Hey guys, Philly and Baltimore were short of the 15 game limit this week. This will serve as your wake-up call! Remember that I said you have the option once a season to ask me to sim games to catch you up -- you don't need to do that now, but you may by 5/2. I'll give users that are lagging behind one warning, and one chance to get simmed a bit to catch up. So really, you'll have two chances. Philly and Baltimore have been warned!

The Reds are an obvious exception to this - Psycho is catching them up as best he can, so thank you for that sir.

Sunday night at 10pm edt will be the cut-off. If you want to be caught up by simming, let me know early in the day Sunday please!

Thanks guys -- good luck!

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I'll do what I can to get to 20 game mark. If I dont, go ahead and sim me to catch up.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I've been moving for the last week so I've been MIA. I also have a back log of user games in my ncaa leagues. But i'll definitely be around later this week to get some games in. I think I have games to play against everyone I think so keep an eye out for me online guys and don't be shy if you see me on!

4. Masler

Masler Walk On

Anyone want to get a couple games in tonight?

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Honestly guys, if the effort is there to be active, and you're having fun with it, I don't want to remove ANYONE. Just have to find the balance between the super-actives (Knight) and the less-actives (Cheesedip). It IS a video game after all ;)

6. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Friday night seems very free for me, so my "only start at 9-9:30" and "don't post past 5pm if you want to get a game in" rules are out for that night.

Basically if you're looking to get in a 2 games series versus the reds, I could accommodate 2 users that night.... of course I could just do 4 game series versus one user but I would rather switch it up.

huh just thought of something.