20 minute delay between advancements?

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Psycho, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

20 minute delay between advancements?

So can anyone confirm this... well before I do when I set up a test OD tonight and see for myself.

This sucks, one of the things that made this OD faster then my other is the one night offseason... if they did put in a delay like they did in last years Madden that basically puts the one night offseason to bed. recruiting weeks 1-3, sure they normally advance at a pace of 10-15 minutes, so no big deal, but to wait 40 minutes to get through the last two weeks if you don't need to recruit, just to get to "signing day" for another 20 minutes... that makes an hour of "thumb up your ass" time just to see your recruits and get into posistion change, which seeing all I do is move atheletes and make LT into RT's and easy stuff like that normally takes 5 minutes tops.

Hopefully the delay isn't there... or at least certain times it doesn't take affect, but probably not.

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I don't know what you're talking about but it sounds like you're saying that you can only advance once very 20 minutes. I've played a bit with a test OD and I'm pretty sure that I was able to advance whenever I wanted.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    From what I have read it is 20 minutes between stage in offseason...

EA has said it is to reduce server load and it will be decreased in the future.

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Wow drop another bomb on the already tragic disaster that is online dynasty

5. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

6. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Last year they said the same thing about the delay in Madden. Started at 1hr, then to 45 mins, then to 15 mins (for a very short period of time), then back up to 30 minutes where it stayed.

Hopefully the delay stays off for the offseason.