1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

200 Members

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Jul 2, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

200 Members

WOW...

i remember we started with about 30 in mid February when we launched the site.

amazing...

Thanks guys for giving me a place to call home too, i really enjoy having a community like this to compete in.. with guys i like and respect.

Here's to the next 200 members... hopefully they are 1/2 as cool as you guys have been.

2. jfosh

jfosh Super

It really is amazing....I'm glad to be apart of a great community. Tell a friend!!!

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

With the still in the process death of MM this has become my new online "home" with a bunch of guys who I have sorta known for 10 years or so.

I am glad to call it home. 200 huh? Nice, here is too hitting 1k in numbers by the end of 2009.

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

If we keep offering CAS stuff and PS3 dynasties, that's highly feasible.

It's been REALLY great for me so far to be apart of this great community. I couldn't be more overjoyed to finally find a community of gamers that play like I do and enjoy playing college football as realistically as I do. Thank you all so much for having this here and giving me the opportunity to be apart of it.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey Jeff...

A big thank you to you, for making the decision to cut bait and start this thing when you did. I never doubted it, but the timing absolutely couldn't have been better. I'm grateful for everything we've got over here.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

errraa... um.. 80 new members in 13 days??? wtf???

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    lmao...

brand new game...new folks want a place to ball

i think the fact that the website is done so well helps...props ryno.