1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2008 Recruiting Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shaun Mason, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    2008 Recruiting Discussion

Hi guys,

There are a couple of things I really like that the Tradition dynasties do, one is recruiting threads and weekly score threads. I think they will make information a bit easier to find for the game scores and maybe a little recruiting trash talk is in order.:)

So, on that note, who do you guys like in recruiting? I think the new rules changed what my board look like.

From what I remember in state recruit Steve Quinn is #1 on my board, but I may revise that. I am going to need some linebacker help, but I am not sure I want to burn my :5stars: on an undersized MLB. I will have to watch more film.:)

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'm lucky to have a lot of top guys from Ohio, including #1 and #2. I think the FS, Jeff Carter, looks like a serious hitter. 6'4" - 220, and with decent speed. I like to play as the FS, so he'd be a fun one to big hit with. I'm leaning that way with my five-star, if he's interested, that is.