2009 Arkansas Razorbacks - b milley

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by b milley, Nov 7, 2009.

1. b milley

b milley Walk On

2009 Arkansas Razorbacks - b milley

My game reports will be posted here.

2. b milley

b milley Walk On

Comeback falls short as Louisiana Tech stuns Arkansas

It was certainly a game to forget for the Arkansas Razorbacks who were favored to beat the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs. The Razorbacks jumped out to a 3-0 lead that was quickly erased by the high powered run game of LTU as well as two interceptions thrown by Ryan Mallet that were returned for touchdowns. The Razorbacks were able to manage another field goal and head to the locker room trailing by a score of 28-6. They felt as if they were still in the game but things got worse as LTU returned the second half kick off for a touch down putting Arkansas down 35-6. They would battle back lead by a strong running game and the big arm of Ryan Mallett and would eventually pull within a field goal by a score of 42-40. The Arkansas defense was able to get a stop and the ball back with 1:53 remaining. Arkansas had all the momentum but on the first play of the drive Ryan Mallett through his third pick off the day ending all hopes for the Razorbacks.

Final Score:
    LTU: 42
    Arkansas: 40

Man was this game frustrating. I couldn't play any defense and I couldn't get any rhythm going on offense. Hopefully I'll get things figured out soon.