2009 florida goaters

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NoleNBlue, May 13, 2010.

1. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

2009 florida goaters

uf-31
    Bama-28

Tim Tebow tossed a TD and ran for another as the 17th ranked goats outlasted the 5th ranked Crimson Tide in front of a raucus crowd at Bryant-Denny Stadium. Coach PH awarded the game ball to Jeff Demps who had 19 rushes for 138 yards and a touchdown and had a huge 3rd down conversion to seal the game late in the 4th. Aaron Hernandez had 4 catches for 48 yds and was the leading receiver.

This was truly a battle of attrition as the goater defense could do nothing to slow down Mark Ingram and really had no answer for Julio Jones. A couple of overthrows and a goal line stand as time expired in the first half was the difference. If any other users have to play Bama this year, just be ready to scheme against Rolondo McClain as he was in full beast mode in this one.

Great game Bama and here's to a rematch in the SECCG.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

How could you be are arch-nemesis?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Trust me, he didn't choose them willingly. I pretty much forced the Gators onto him because that was the team I scheduled before the season started.

4. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

This. You'll notice florida and goater is never capitalized. It pains me and I hate myself a little more with every play. Although, after looking at the depth chart, I'm surprised anyone ever loses on this game using them. Pretty rediculous but my first chance to switch teams, I will.

5. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Washington-13
    uf-29

Sloppy game on a sloppy field in a monsoon. The goater defense was absolutely filthy in this game and was pitching a shutout until the cpu decided that the Huskies were going to score on back to back drives. The Almighty tebow threw like crap, just like in real life, except that he couldn't get the run game going in this one. The story of the game was Carlos Dunlap and his total beast mode effect on this game. He was in the backfield on every play, accounted for 9 tackles, 5 tfl's, 2 sacks and at least a dozen hurries. He eventually knocked Jake Locker out of the game. Chas Henry had 5 FG's for the filthy goats in the win.

6. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

#11 uf-33
    #9 VT-16

The Hokies had no answer for the goaters ground attack, giving up 114 yds and 3 TD's to tim tebow superstar and another 104 to jeff demps. The uf receivers couldn't catch a cold as the almighty completed just 4 of 14 for 28 yds. his highness missed open receivers all day and when he did get it to them, they dropped it, seemingly out of awe. Tyrod Taylor was lost to injury in the 2nd qtr but was healed by tebow after the game. It should be noted that during the telecast, Verne Lundquist let America know that he is, in fact, in love with tim tebow and would like to bear his child and that all of the 66,000 in attendance's lives are now better for having spent time in the same room as tim.

7. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Tennessee-10
    uf-41

The goats cub stomp rival Tennessee on a huge recruiting weekend in le swamp. His Highness tebow was unstoppable as he rebounded from a dismal game last week to go 23-30 for nearly 300 yds and 2 TD. He also had 35 yds on the ground and a rushing TD. Riley Cooper lead all receivers with 8 catches for 104 yds and a TD. I think I remember hearing once that they're roommates. Who knows. This game wasn't even close with one UT's lone TD coming as a result of tebow christ superstar throwing a pick inside his own 20.