2009 - Week 11 Scheduling

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Jun 2, 2010.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

2009 - Week 11 Scheduling

It's up fellas. Next advance is Friday @ midnight.

Again, Miami, my schedule is pretty much as late as possible tonight (probably 8 or 9pm EST) as I'll be gone most the rest of the day and most likely that'll be my schedule for the rest of this week. If that isn't ever going to work, let me know and I'll try to get a time earlier.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Aside from ND/Miami everyone else has CPU games. Get those played so we can keep this league moving.

3. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

The late night times are perfect for me. I can go as late as a midnight (central) start and close to that would be preferable. My girlfriend and I have a 1 bedroom apartment with 1 tv and internet connection and I hate taking up both of them when she's there or awake. Tonight around 1145 or 12 central would be fine with me, but I should have time Thursday earlier in the evening around 630 or 7 central since she'll be at work til 830 or so. She is moving out in a week or 2 so it won't be an issue much longer.

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

That's perfect man. Let's shoot for midnight your time (1am my time) then.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'll get my CPU game in tonight. Was kind of difficult to play yesterday since I worked till 8 PM last night and then we had severe storms. I didn't get power back in my apartment till some time after midnight.

6. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

No biggie man. You have until Friday night so it's all good.