2009 - Week 11 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Jun 2, 2010.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

2009 - Week 11 Scores

It's up fellas.

2. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

#13 PSU-38
    Michigan-0

Michigan had 124 yards of total offense and couldn't stop the spread option as Daryll Clark had 3 TD's. The only negative for PSU was the loss of Evan Royster for 2 weeks to a back, but hopefully he'll be back for the big user game against Ohio State.

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I didn't see an appropriate thread for it so I'll just post it here. I just moved and won't have internet for a few days. Carry on...

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

And, of course, now I remember why I left the first time.

This game is the biggest load of bullshit when it comes to playing another human.

What the fuck is the point of even having a running game?

:rolleyes:

5. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

i feel your pain, brother

6. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Miami beat Notre Dame 42-35. Good game Mors.

7. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Good game man. You had me on my heels pretty much the whole game defensively. I just couldn't stop you.

8. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

You did a nice job shutting down my run game in the second half. I don't think I had many positive running plays after halftime. I was honestly surprised at how well the passing game worked. I haven't passed that well in a long time. A big part of it was how well the Oline played it seemed like they gave me just enough time to find the open man.

That TE you have is dangerous. He was killing me. You moved the ball pretty well too. I was hoping that you wouldn't recover that onside kick because I knew you were going to score.

9. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Your O-line was absolutely killing me. I'm going to end up having to go back to the 4-3 or something because this team just doesn't have the linebacker core to play the 3-4 after all. They don't flow to the ball well at all and it's pretty frustrating.

I mainly shut down your running game in the 2nd half because I started selling out on it. Normally, I can stop someone by playing zone or man pretty well, but your offensive line was just mauling the hell out of me.

I got REALLY lucky with quite a few of my passes. Deep bomb to the streaking guy on my final TD score was definite luck. You took control of the safety and just barely missed undercutting the route and my guy barely got his feet in at the back of the endzone. Plus, your guys dropped probably 2 more interceptions on stupid passes by me.

I think I'm going to have to change up my playbook to a one back system to better utilize my players. I REALLY like the I-Form Twins formation (as I'm sure any user that I've played noticed) but it really makes it easy to overload one side of the field with defenders and not being able to take advantage of the one on one situations that my TE gets into (because as awesome as Rudolph is, he's pretty damn slow) really makes me predictable (not to mention the limited number of routes that work well in this damn game).

Not to mention, you flat out destroyed any hope I had of running the ball because of the dumbass blocking in this game. Good god I can't fuckin' wait until '11.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Oregon 45
    Oregon State 13

Not feeling like a full recap this week so here is super abbreviated version. Masoli threw a few TD passes and ran for another. James, filling in for injured Blount, had 2 rushing scores. As for defense, couldn't stop the Oregon State slot WR's but luckily they were too stupid to abuse this. Plus I got enough pressure on QB and jarred enough balls loose to force some punt.

11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Mizzou 3
    USC 42

Crushed. Owned. Destroyed. The Trojans were all over the Tigers....lol....Barkley threw 3 tds on 16/18 passing for 225 yards. Mcknight scored once on the ground and ran for 87.

12. DirtycashDylan

bump.

13. DirtycashDylan

/\ /\ /\ bump ........ please read.