2009 - Week 12 Scheduling

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Jun 5, 2010.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

2009 - Week 12 Scheduling

New week is up. Next advance is Sunday @ midnight so if you have a user game, get it in.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Steamer and Dylan, you guys making any attempt to play your game? Need to know if you guys are still interested with continuing with this league.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I don't think either one has been active......for almost a week.

4. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

hey! don't make fun of our personal lives.... you can go ahead and drop me if you havn't already. I missed 2 deadlines and lost simed games which pretty much killed it for me. I've gotten burned out of '10 and putting it away so I don't get bored of 11 anytime soon. Thanks for having me

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

fwiw, I made a post saying that I'd moved and didn't get internet until yesterday. I've already had to bump that thread once and I guess I'll bump it again. and I just played the cpu aTm team yesterday so I don't understand what the problem is.

My interest in this league is low though considering I just replaced someone and there isn't any time left to recruit. I was just here as an easy replacement for Fuzzy. If you find someone else or just don't care to have another user, I don't mind hittin the bricks.