2009 - Week 13 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Jun 6, 2010.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

2009 - Week 13 Scores

Post 'em here fellas.

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Notre Dame: 51
    Michigan: 10

Don't feel like writing anything about it, but RB Armando Allen was getting the ball early and often as he racked up 42 carries for 300+ yards and 5 TDs before he was removed in the 4th quarter.

Broke a beautiful 93 yard run where he just barely ran out of steam before crossing the goalline (the longest run I've EVER had in this game).

Notre Dame ends the season 10-2 and waiting on the results of the Ohio State vs Penn State game to determine their fate in the postseason (anyone know the tiebreak scenario for a three-way tie for 1st in the SEC West in real life and whether or not it actually works correctly in the game?).

3. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I was wondering the same thing.

I beat Florida earlier this season, but we are gonna finish with the same conference record, provided I beat Alabama tonight. I know I should go to the ESC title game based on that but they are currently #2 in the BCS. Am I gonna lose out on a title shot because of that? Or is Florida going to get a MNC game without winning the ESC?

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Well, I did it offline and if you win your game this week and Penn State beats Ohio State, then it's Notre Dame (me) vs Miami (you) in the ESC Championship Game.

And, yes, everything points towards Florida being a shue-in for the MNC game (granted that they beat Oregon) even though they likely won't win their conference. Such is the bullshit of the BCS.

5. hornfaninbama

I am so pissed right now I can't stand it. F'n Alabama returned 3 wounded ducks for TD's and returned another fumble for a TD to f'n beat me 48-45. They returned another pick inside my 10 which led to another TD. So pissed. Threw for over 500 yards and had 600 total yards. Hankerson dropped a ball with :11 to go in the 4th that would have put me in FG range to tie it. I can't believe it. I didn't even play bad.

6. hornfaninbama

Really really pissed that Bama beat me. I didn't play bad. But they scored 28 points on defense, 3 wounded duck int's and a fumble and returned another wounded duck inside my 10 to lead to another score. Threw for over 500 yards and totaled more than 600 (more than double their total). Hankerson dropped a wide open pass with :11 to go that would have put me in FG range to tie. I am so pissed I can't stand it. They cheated worse than CPU Florida.