2009 Week 2 TWIT

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by GoGators, Jan 21, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

2009 Week 2 TWIT

Week 2 has officially been dubbed the week that never ends!!!

Things of note so far this season:

1) I really don't know how I feel about my beloved Gators using the VaTech playbook. I think I just seen the Ole Ball Coach chuck his visor at the thought of UF running from under center. (Apparently they still don't have a DC yet though)

2) The new offensive philosophy at Bama is interesting. Upperclassmen McEl"nuts" got handed the clipboard and youngster Star Jackson was given the keys to the bus. Will the balanced rushing attack work out? It seemed to in real life as Ingram was freaking unstoppable. Too bad for Alabama HC Dru, NCAA 10 doesn't include the jump step though that makes Ingram such a dominant back.

3) Pitt came into this season really high on Dion Lewis, unfortunately their defense hasn't been able to stop the opposing teams offense so pounding the rock hasn't been as big a part of the offense as they'd like to date. I'm sure Coach Noles will fix that in the coming weeks.

4) I'm still wondering how long HC Hokie "Kiffin" Effect will wait before deciding he wants to switch teams again???

5) ND looks like a beast. We'll see if the pressure gets to the Irish though as the season wears on while wearing the bullseye on their back.

6) How bout the USF Bulls running the fleXbox One with Grothe? I don't think anyone seen that one coming this offseason.

7) Tennessee beats Iowa St by 1. The irony in this one, Kiffin's old school and Hokie's old school square off. What a good user game this could have been.....

8) LSU almost knocked off by Vandy in Death Valley??? Wow, I'm thinking the Mad Hatter Les Miles' seat just got a little warmer after that one.

9) Will Dru's business trip ever end???? And who will win Texas or Bama??? I say Colt McCoy plays the whole game and opens a can on the Crimson.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Dion went down on the first drive against Penn State and was out for the game. Harris got his 100 though

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Never fear, the trip is almost over, I will be back on the 'box tomorrow.

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Get ready Big East!

I know USF has a lot of ultra-talented WRs... But looking at that roster it had fleXbox One written all over it. Grothe/Ford and all those fast HBs could really be something!

We Ready!

My favorite part about this team though is their fake "Hook 'em" handsign.

5. GoGators

You and Pitt are setup to be my Bearcats kryptonite. Teams that run the ball and dominate the clock aren't going to matchup very favorably to me and my soft defense. Let's just hope I can turn it into a shootout before you can blink haha.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Well, the coaches didnt expect Dion to get 35 carries but he did the most with them and after coming off a week where he didnt really play and left the game hurt, it was good to see him take it 35 times. Harris got the spell carries and short yardage carries but his role will be greater in the coming weeks also

7. GoGators

are we advancing tonight?

8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Yes, once bruce plays his game I can advance.