2010-2011 Season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shaun Mason, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    2010-2011 Season

Hi everyone,

We have had allot of changes this past season, users moving, dropping and adding new guys, new sliders, etc.

I hope we are moving toward a more solid group of guys. Just over the bowl season we have turned over 25% of the league. I am hoping we get settled in and that stuff stops. So, without further ado, here it is:

People leaving:
    Bruce80
    Sixthdis
    GoGators

People joining:
    MorsDraconis
    Stylez11375
    DT31407.

People who I suspect are inactive:
    Sweetness
    Mallard Muscle

Tonight we start the offseason. We will be advancing every 24 hours at 11 PM EST (or as close as humanly possible). If you need an extension, let me know. Please be aware of the recruiting rules. If you break them, I am going to penalize you. Don't do it.

Quick recap:
    You may NOT talk back players that leave early or transfer.

For the new guys, our recruiting rules are:
    1 - 5 star
    7 - 4 star
    Any number of 3 star or below.

You may never exceed 70 players on your team (no cuts).

If a player is a 4 or 5 star and ranked #1, #2, #3 or a multiple of 10 (10, 20, 30...), they do not count against these totals. These rankings applied to BEFORE the offseason started, new players are added that shift these rankings around a bit. I will be posting a list of offseason bonus players soon.

If anyone has questions, now is the time to post them. If you are not active, I am not holding things up for you. If you miss out on recruiting, to bad. If you miss out and complain, see ya.

Ok?:)

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I am confused a little (hell prob a lot) so we all get a max of 1 - 5 star and 7 - 4 star?

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Yea, it is in the rules, unless I am retarded.

4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    My bad guess I missed the updated recruiting rules. I thought we were still under the same recruiting rules as last years dynasties. I'll make sure I'm in accordance with the current standards. Guess Lane Kiffin will be calling me out on Signing Day :)