2010 Arizona Wildcats

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JCspartan2, Jul 16, 2010.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

2010 Arizona Wildcats

Arizona wins battle of Wildcats
    Arizona 28
    Kentucky 6

Arizona completely dominated this game, the defense allowed a TD in the last couple minutes to break the shutout, but there was never any doubt as to who was going to win this game.

QB Nick Foles 15-21 225 Yards 3 TDs 0 INTs

HB Nic Grigsby 114 yards 14 carries 1 TD

WR Delashaun Dean 5 catches 65 yards

WR Juron Criner 2 catches 67 yards 2 TDS

For highlights view the dynasty wire.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Arizona 38
    BC 20

Priest was up on me the first go around with this game. But a misunderstanding and rule violation ended up having the games results thrown out. He didn't feel like replaying it so I played the CPU unfortunately.

Arizona would fumble 4 times in the first half to spot BC a 20-7 lead. BC's QB threw for over 200 yards in the first half. In the 2nd half, QB Foles of 'Zona took over. Foles ended up with 300 yards and 3 TDs, adding one more TD on the ground. WR Delashaun Dean was on the receiving end of most of Foles passes, hauling in 7 catches for 187 yards. Arizona could not run the ball at all against the BC defense, being held to 29 yards. BC's running game was effective at times, but they spent most of their possessions passing the ball.

The sliders feel a lot better, it's somewhat of a challenge now against the CPU. The CPU pass defense probably needs to be bumped up, and quarter time needs to be increased, it only takes like 30 min to play a game, and thats with me passing the majority of the game.

Sorry things worked out this way Priest. I give you the benefit of the doubt being new to TF and Masler and I appreciate you cooperating. I would have rather earned the win against you but it is what it is.

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Arizona 24
    Cal 14

This game was a defensive battle until the 4th quarter. Arizona entered the final quarter with 10-7 lead until Cal made it 14-10 with a TE end around from the 10 yard line. Arizona answered on their next drive with a minute to go on a 4th and 14 play when Foles his WR streaking down the middle for a 60 yard TD to put the Wildcats up 17-14. On Cal's next drive, their QB was sacked causing a fumble that was recovered on the 4 yard line by standout Wildcat DE Elmore. Arizona scored on the next play on a stretch play by HB Nic Grigsby to put the game away.

Cal's QB Riley was lost for the season in the 3rd quarter.

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

You put MSU lol

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

HAHA good lord i didn't even notice

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Rose Bowl:

Arizona 58
    Illinois 48

This was a game of zero defense. Illinois got out to an early 14-0 lead after scoring on their first drive and then returning a fumble for a TD on the following drive. Arizona's offense would ramp up and continue its domination to tie the game early in the 2nd. The 2nd half was all offense. Both teams were near impossible to stop on offense but Arizona was able to "force" a couple fumbles from the Illini to pull away (lucky). Overall, it was an exciting game that could have easily gone the other way.

Good Game Hova!