2010 BCS National Championship

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by NYJuggalo45, Oct 1, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

2010 BCS National Championship

Miami - 51
    Texas - 7

MIAMI HURRICANES - 2010 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!

In short, they got dominated. The score was actually 49-0 with 4 mins to go and I simmed the end. They probably gained half of their yardage in those 4 mins. We crushed them on defense. At halftime, they had under 50 total yards of offense. Finished with 4 picks and a fumble recovery. Was just an ugly beatdown. Clearly A+/A+/A+ human > A+/A+/A+ cpu team

In what was his last college game before being the likely #1 overall pick in the draft, Heisman winner HB Graig Cooper capped his season with MVP honors, rushing for 115 yds and 2 scores.

Onto the hardware:
    Not sure if Helli or Foshe can do it, but can I get the avatar logo award things for National Champions, Conference Champions and Heisman winner
    And Bly, if you have time, can you create the banners

Onto the dynasty:
    I am switching to Helli's sign in and will advance us past this game so guys can save the end of year file if they want it. If I should advance past that to players leaving, let me know

*edit* Ryno was on as witness and I messaged him a few times during game. Just incase anyone doubted my integrity (looking at you JMS)

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

congrats...........Nice win!

Let me know when i can get the end of year file...

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    fuggin texas got dominated...here's to half of Miami's team moving onto the pros :)

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

end of year file is up, let me know if i can/should advance further if you and foshe grab the file. im logged on as helli

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

we're leaving it at this point for now. Helli wants the end of year file for his avid dynasty. he should be home soon, and then he will adv to players leaving

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey Mike congrats on a great season man. Not only had a great team but outplayed everybody too.

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

As I said to Juggs he might have more talent than most of us but he gets everything out of his talent that a person can. Hats off and congrats.