*2010 Checklist*

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jul 10, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

*2010 Checklist*

1. Are we okay with the rules
    2. Any rules you want me to consider
    3. Are we cool with starting the first season with just the default schedule
    4. Do we wanna do a tournament or no? '09 or '10..

Here's what Im gonna be doing these next couple of days..

I get the game tomorrow, and the first thing I'm gonna do is play a quick game with Illinois and see what things are different from the demo.

Then I'm going to start a dynasty offline with all of our teams. Check out the schedules, see if they are the same as what we've got done, and post them.

Then, I am going to look around at the recruiting stuff. Competitive recruiting, the entire recruiting pool, etc.

Then I'll sim through a couple of seasons and just mess around with it. I'll keep you guys updated.

In these next few days, I will be posting quite a bit of stuff I'm sure so keep you're eyes open!

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Murk
    1. I am ok with the rules
    2. I think the game must be played for a while to tweak any rule we now have. IMHO
    3. In CUSA I think everyone has at least 2 OOC games that are either ranked or against really tough teams. The MAC not so much but still has some tough games. The 1AA games are part of the game. The schools use them in real life to 1. get a win so that way you get closer to a bowl game 2. to get some game time practice in. Please do not change the schedules at least not in the 1st year.
    4. Yeah I want a 10 tournament. we could start it tuesday night.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

1. ditto
    2. I think a quick tourney over the course of tues/wed night and some online matches or something would be enough for us to figure out where we're at with the game.
    3. I agree, and at the risk of sounding like a punk, I was happy to see a cupcake week 1. I have games at WV, at UNC, and against UCF the next three weeks and was looking forward to the cake walk week 1 to see what I have exactly. My schedule is tough enough from start to finish.

4. I'll be ready to go at 7pm Tuesday night for round 1 if that's what we want to do. If not I was going to play some matches online until we're ready to go....unless someone here wants to play.

4. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I think I'm good with everything. I may have a few question regarding recruiting. I'll read the recruiting rules again before I post anything that doesn't make any sense.
    Tournament is cool by me.

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I'm down for a tourney.

And everything else sounds good too.

Was curious what your thoughts were on the schedules, but default schedules for this year is good. Some teams have REALLY tough OOC schedules so it'll be fun to see what guys have on their teams and if they have a prayer at competing with some of the best in the country.

I just hope all of you guys aren't SICK on the sticks and win against Oklahoma and Texas while I get fuckin' blasted by Penn State. :(

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

1. I'm cool with the rules.
    2. Nothing new at this point. Playing the game will tell us if anything needs to be added/changed.
    3. The only thing that might potentially be considered is making sure everyone has a minimum number of user games. I think you said 3-5 was what you thought everyone should have. I know user games are tougher to get in, but they're also more fun and help build the league. If someone has just 2 user games (or less if we don't have 3 teams per division), I think they should add user games until they get to at least 3.
    4. I'd probably be down for a tournament depending on what time games were played. I no longer have '09, so I couldn't hook up anything on that. That said, we're so close to '10 that I think anything on '09 would be a waste of time.

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Haha. I don't think you have to worry about me, then. I'm a casual gamer just looking to have fun playing some football. Excited about the league!

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

okay...cool.

I'm real busy right now..so if I don't get to thing ASAP that's why..

I will most likely leave schedules as is year 1..not sure

I have 6 user games which Im not thrilled about, but that would give all of them a chance to get on justin.tv