2010 Conferences

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by JrRawlins, Mar 24, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

2010 Conferences

where do you think we should go.......?

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I like the two conferences 6 teams in each conference, and split with 3 teams in each division.

We can set it up differently than TTII since we can put the Pac 10 and Big 10 in the Big XII/SEC so that we have conference championship games.

Who cares what the conference is called. I like the conference championship game, and next year we don't have to limit it to just the Big XII/SEC/ACC teams. We use their conferences and put whatever teams we want in it.

3. JrRawlins

conference championships are defintiely a plus.....

4. JrRawlins

fellas opinions opinions, opinions.... we need your opinions on how you want the TTIII to be setup..... i gotta put my bid in early otherwise we might get stuck being a midmajor dynasty....lol get at me with ideas.....

a hometown dynasty?
    a all corners of the coutnry dynasty?
    everyone in one conference?
    two conferences two divisions?
    mid major dynasty..?
    BCS Busters dynasty?

so many options....

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i like taking over the Big 12 or Acc or whatever conference with 2 divisions and a conf title game. Going 6 and 6 (although it could be REALLY friggin slow with that many user games). Take whoever you want though and throw them in there

I'm putting in my bid for Da U

6. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I like 2 conference/2 division setup. This would provide for lot of competitions and more rivalries.

Hopefully I can use Notre Dame in this upcoming version of the dynasty.

7. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

I think it would be cool to have the Dynasty feature any team you want to use.

Do not put everyone in the same Conference or there will be too many user games IMO.

I like everyone choosing whatever school they want with a lottery system to decide order of picks. Also, every one has to have atleast 3 user games a year.... so if you want to be Notre Dame you can, as long as you book 3 User games with guys in the dynasty.

Just my .02

8. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

In alot of Dynasties too many user games is a big problem, but with Tradition that doesnt seem to be an issue at all. Everyone always seems to get their games in before deadline, and as we saw a couple times this season, I believe we had a few weeks with a couple user games each and we got through each of those weeks in what...24 hours? 48? Thats damn good if you ask me.

9. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

I'd go with two conferences/two divisions.

Second choice would be hometown dynasty, just for the fact I could possibly be Florida, lol.

10. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I think it would work with 6 and 6 actually...there's a ton of cats who get their games in...maybe a handful of games get simmed actually ya know?

by the time, 2010 comes out, we can start with 6/6 and with it being a new game, people will be willing to get games in asap.

11. JrRawlins

with the 6 users in each conference, we can split them up to have 3 in each division... you would still get your 2 or 3 conference games in while also there would almost always be a USER vs USER conference championship game....

the real question do we want custom conferences... i personally DO want them... i think it is a great feature and we can get some of the terrible teams out of the conferences....

Such as if we go ACC... we can remove Duke
    or SEC we can get rid of Vandy etc...