2010: Gameplay and Controls

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by MurkYa21, Jul 11, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

2010: Gameplay and Controls

As far as gameplay goes, this game plays a lot better than the demo and all in all is a very good game. On the other hand, I like 2009 too. I honestly think that from time to time, I will go back and play '09. They are a lot different from each other, but I like them both.

Interceptions...Balls that I am 100% positive I would've intercepted, I didn't. Most likely do to timing (Im talking jump balls). But on the other hand, I tallied up about 4 interceptions in two games, they were force off of good pressure but weren't really "user" picks IMO.

Controls:

I don't know about you guys, but I will be switching the controls back to what they were in '09 RIGHT NOW..so it doesn't take me a while to readjust.

Player lock is pressing in the LS...I don't like this at all ..Im changing that back to pump up crowd if I can.

Jump snap is RS...changing that back to LT

Swat is LB...changing that back to A

To get off blocks you use the RS...changing that back to LB & RB if I can

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Oh joy!

You can't change any of those besides swat :)

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

That sucks.

4. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

i dont understand why they messed with the controller set up anyways shit was awesome in 09

5. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

They do it every year and it irritates the hell out of me. Many times in the past if you would switch the controls it still wouldn't play right.