2010 Georgia Bulldogs Results Show

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NoleNBlue, Jul 19, 2010.

1. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

2010 Georgia Bulldogs Results Show

#19 Oregon State-21
    Georgia-59

Washaun Ealey had TD runs of 80, 70, 64 and 77 yds as the Dawgs pounded the Beavers in Athens. Caleb Kind contributed 118 yards on the ground as well. New starter Aaron Murray was 5-7 for 125 yds and 3 TD's. My defense struggled early and Quizz Rogers went wild for 125 yds. In the second half, the defense finally showed up and shut it down.

On the downside, I lost starting WR Tavarres King for 8 weeks to broken ribs.

2. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

#20 Georgia-56
    South Carolina-31

Stephen Garcia ate my defense for lunch, going 28-45 for 417 yds and 4 TD's. Of that, 358 yds and 3 TD's were in the first half, while my defense couldn't force a single punt. I was down 24-21 at the half but I scored on the opening drive and picked Garcia's first pass attempt of the second half and never looked back.

Washaun Ealey had another huge day with 19 rushes for 254 yds and 4 TD's, one of which came on a 2nd and 2 from my own 34. South Carolina had all 11 in the box and Ealey went untouched 76 yards for the score, thank you slide protect (y)

Caleb King added another hundred and change on the ground with a TD. Aaron Murray had 3 TD passes as well.

3. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

#17 Arkansas-13
    #19 Georgia-44

The Bulldogs were able to hold the high-powered Hog offense in check, limiting Ryan Mallett to under 200 yds passing and one TD. The Dawg defense stepped up twice inside the redzone for stops and forced another 2 FG's inside the 20.

Aaron Murray was 12-16 for 162 yds and 3 TD's, 2 of which were to his high school buddy TE Orson Charles.

Washaun Ealey had 16 rushes for 186 yds and 2 TD's, while his battery mate Caleb King had 108 yds and a score.

4. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

#15 Georgia-42
    Miss St-17

Georgia won the Bulldog Bowl against a scrappy MSU squad that kept it close for the first half. Game ball honors go to Caleb King, who had 173 yards on 13 carries and 2 TD's. Washaun Ealey added 115 yds and 2 TD's, although most of the yards came on a long run. Aaron Murray was 12-13 for 191 yds and 2 TD's, hooking up once again with his high school teammate, TE Orson Charles.

5. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Tennessee-14
    #17 UGA-24

A hard fought game saw the UT defense hold the Dawgs' Washaun Ealey under 100 yds for the first time this season. He score 2 short TD's but was not as effective as Caleb King, who added 76 yds rushing. Aaron Murray had 153 yds passing and a TD.

6. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Vandy-7
    #14 UGA-42

The offense was firing on all cylinders as I was 7 yds from having three 100 yd rushers in this game. With the new gameplan in place and touches divided up between 5 rushers, that'll give you an idea how atrocious Vandy's defense is. With the new sliders last week, Tennessee stifled my running game. Vandy lost 3 DL and a LB for the game to injury and the ones that stayed in spent most of the game on their backs. The game ball in this one goes to my defense, who pestered the Commodore QB most of the game. Washaun Ealey was back over the century mark, after a brief hiatus, with 147 yds and 2 TD's. He didn't play after the first drive of the second half. I did find that Carlton "Don't call me Carlton Banks, even though I'm like 5-7 in real life" Thomas is a great compliment to the bruising true freshman Ken Malcome. The Dawgs rushing attack is loaded for the next couple of seasons.