2010 Maryland Terrapins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Keller, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

2010 Maryland Terrapins

Maryland at Utah

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ADd7Hfe54
    Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCuETY25LfU

The quality sucks right now and I don't know why. Youtube says the quality should improve as it is still being "processed." I don't know what that means but the movie is in 720p so it better get fixed damnit!

*edit* The video is watchable in 720p.

Anyway

[​IMG]

2. Keller

Arizona(JCspartan) at Maryland

I will have a full writeup on here as well as dynasty wire on this game AND most importantly the footage of the game in HD for your viewing pleasure.

My hat goes off to JC for surviving what I would call an absolutely ridiculous comeback. JC, I'm sorry man, I know how this must feel for ya. Good luck the rest of the way.

This image really says it all; 21 unanswered points in the last 5 or so minutes in the game. Seriously, game of the year/season candidate. More to come tomorrow!

[​IMG]

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Wow man, good job. I played JC and I know he is a tough opponent. Can't wait to see the footage!

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

JC said you were tough keller. Nice comeback win.

5. Keller

I can't wait to get the footage up for you guys. Today I'll be converting the 4gig file then after work i'll be chopping it up. Anyway, I made some mistakes that put me behind then bad things just kept happening. The end of the game was just crazy. JC still had a chance to win it and I need to look at the replay to see if he was robbed or not. There were SOOOOO many ups and downs in that 4th quarter. The 4th quarter was like a game in and of itself. It was just bananas. Buuuuuuuhhnanas.

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I hate you keller.

Just playin', but seriously I did snap my headset in two after this one haha.

Good game man, it was crazy. I still can't believe that happened to me.

7. Keller

I feel bad man. I know losing a game like that just makes me want to die its so heart wrenching so I know what that must be like for you. Anyway, a good sim game on all accounts in my mind. Just a crazy, crazy, bananas 4th quarter.

Good luck replacing your headset man, lol.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

Lol they are only like 15 bucks

9. Keller

Hey man, if you're in college or something, 15 bucks is 15 bucks.

10. Keller

Video is cut up finally and is in final stages of production. Expect it up sometime this evening!

11. Keller

Oi vey.

Part 1 is up. I 've got to figure out why it adds all this blackspace when I upload. Its fine in the actual file I mean... wtf? Look for part 2 tomorrow afternoon.

Part 1
    Part 2

12. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Really liked part 2. Crazy comeback.

13. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

That 4th quarter was insane, nice win.

14. Keller

What did you guys think of his 2nd or 3rd last play of the game? lol.

15. Keller

Stanford at Maryland

Another come from behind victory this week. Not really a big comeback, but I was still trailing 10-6 until I scored a TD with 3:07 to play. Luckily the defense was able to hold up again to get a stop and then I was able to milk the clock and kick a field goal to finally put the game away.

[​IMG]

16. Keller

Duke at Maryland

Finally a convincing win this week. Duke appeared completely over matched in this one. They converted zero 3rd downs but still moved the ball somewhat and were able to score 10 points. Ball control was the issue however, as T.O.P. favored my Terps nearly 3 to 1. Robinson had an efficient day before the entire offense was pulled in the 3rd throwing 2 TDs and no picks with a completion percentage around 62%. Wide receiver Torrey Smith finally emerged as the threat he was billed as in the preseason, snagging 4 catches for 75 yards and a TD. The Terps are idle this week but will use the off week to get ready for a big time game with the currently #15 ranked Clemson Tigers.

[​IMG]

17. Keller

Maryland @ Clemson

You'll notice the second half is completely different than the first as far as weather and uniforms. You'll see at the end of the part 1 that he was driving late in the second when my box froze (my internet completely dropped.) I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was going to score (he was moving the ball pretty well after all.) I just said that we should simulate the game to get it back to 21-14 with him getting the ball to start the second. So in part 2 you're seeing the second half of an entirely different game.

[YOUTUBE]5I-1WSD3t34[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]vdrDlJumkpw[/YOUTUBE]

18. Keller

19. Keller

Miami & Maryland

[​IMG]

An extremely frustrating loss. Really hate running the ball right now...

20. Keller

FSU & Maryland

[​IMG]

Another close game. I just cannot get my guys to convert on key plays to pull away in games. WAY too many dropped balls. Notice the yards per carry as well. Guess I have to start running tosses every single running play or something. Its pretty sad really. When I run the ball, I get destroyed. When I pass, my guys drop the ball. Its really a no win situation. I mean I held FSU to 16% 3rd down conversion percentage and still barely won that game.