2010 Off-Season Date/Time Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Jul 30, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

2010 Off-Season Date/Time Discussion

If I did my math correctly (which is scary for a lawyer please check duggan) We should finish the 2010 season by Saturday September 4, 2010 7 a.m.

I generally like to do off-season "all nighters" on weekends as that tends to be the best time where most people can dedicate the necessary time to listen to BDawg's antics on the mic.

That leaves us with the option of doing the off-season on either Saturday September 4 or Sunday September 5.

I'm fine with either of those dates and can be free at any point during either day.

If everyone could give me their likely available time(s) for those two dates it would we will go with the time slot that the most of us can make.

Thanks!

2. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

That's Labor Day weekend. There's a possibility I might be in Montreal that weekend.

I'll try to confirm ASAP.

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Labor day weekend is a no go gor me. I'm retired from army but that's a weekend I get with my military buddies and take them out for some r and r

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

If the dates and times are accurate, I can't do offseason Labor Day weekend. It's my weekend to work and on Sunday's I am never home long enough to do anything until real late at night. I also have a feeling I will be working Labor Day as well. No one likes to work the holidays so I get asked.

My work schedule is changing starting next week and I am going from 32 hours a month to approximately 24 hours a week. At least that's what I see at this time at work, if something else changes I will be up to 32 hours a week minimum. My change in work schedule should not affect my playing in this dynasty.

My wife is doing well and I may be able to start when dynasty starts.

5. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

I'd probably be free, but apparently that weekend won't work for others, so we'd need a plan B.

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

That's good to hear, mang. Continued good luck.

Maybe, for this one period, we can do daily advances to get through the typical stuff. I may not be completly absent, since most of this will be available through the computer.

Good news! If it works out like we expect.

7. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Yeah another problem doing things on a plane is you tend to forget things like Holiday Weekends. I suspect what we will have to do is just go as fast as we can and then if necessary finish things up the following weekend September 10-12.

8. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

At least you ain't got no mutha fucking snakes on the mutha fucking plane!!

[​IMG]

9. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Setember 11th am available from 9 am till 10 pm
    September 12th am available from 9 am till tuesday at 10 pm.