2010 Pre-Season Top 5 Heisman Ranking

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jun 18, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    Name Pos. Year Team
    Mark Ingram RB Jr. Alabama

[​IMG]

How can you bet against this guy? A strong but quick back who can ease his way through the smallest holes in the offensive line. At 5'10 215 pounds Mark Ingram poses major threats to any defense because of his ability to stay low to the ground. While he looks like a sturdy every down back he can also turn the corner and torch your defense for 6. Don't forget the fact that he won the Heisman trophy last year and he is still hungry like a pregnant woman on steriods.

[YOUTUBE]FeuA6JDi4v0[/YOUTUBE]

Name Pos. Year Team
    Terrelle Pryor QB Jr. Ohio State

[​IMG]

I might catch some flack for this one. Or maybe I won't. Fresh off his good performance against the Oregon Ducks in last year's Rose Bowl, Terrelle Pryor looks to do an encore this season. If he can continue his play and stay consistent throughout the year he will challenge for the Heisman. At 6'6 235 pounds, Pryor is a monster on the field, literally.

[YOUTUBE]ShFMIxi3xVo[/YOUTUBE]

Name Pos. Year Team
    Dion Lewis RB So. Pittsburgh

[​IMG]

Only a sophomore but runs like a vet. "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." What more can this guy do? The nation's top rusher from last year posted 1,799 yards as a freshman. Look for him to continue his dominance in a very weak Big East conference. Load the box you say? "Not so fast my friends", as Lee Corso would say. WR Jonathan Baldwin creates problems if you do.

[YOUTUBE]tSoa8MLr5VU[/YOUTUBE]

Name Pos. Year Team
    Kellen Moore QB Jr. Boise State

[​IMG]

King of the Blue Turf. In his past two seasons, Kellen has went 26-1. In those two years he threw 64 touchdowns to 13 interceptions. Pretty decent numbers if you ask me. If he can lead his Broncos past Virginia Tech & Oregon State he should be in the running for a perfect season possibly capped with a Heisman trophy. Only time will tell if Kellen can be Moore.

[YOUTUBE]lFtpz3WCg-s[/YOUTUBE]

Name Pos. Year Team
    Jake Locker QB Sr. Washington

[​IMG]

Well, last but not least! Jake Locker rolls in at number 5. However, the trophy could be his on the way to a multi-million dollar contract in the NFL when it's all said and done. Wesley Snipes & Woody Harrelson tried to prove that white men couldn't jump in 1992. Locker proves, white men can run, damn good!

[YOUTUBE]V9a_MHlO3xo[/YOUTUBE]

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

The Best of the Rest

User
    Team Name Position
    [​IMG] Demps/Rainey HBs Have to have both these guys here, which will have the bigger impact?
    [​IMG] Randall Cobb WR He will make an impact for this team and give Knight a leg up in this tough SEC.
    [​IMG] Jordan Jefferson QB We all know CA needs a mobile QB, and he has experience with Jefferson. This combo will work.
    [​IMG] Robert Griffin III QB This guy will be a playmaker in the BigXII and H22 is a huge fan.
    [​IMG] Garrett Gilbert QB Unproven for the long haul, but has talent and showed promise in the NC Game against a tough defense. Has a talented coach on the sticks as well.
    [​IMG] Blaine Gabbert QB With just under 3,600 yards passing and 24 TDs last season, he will improve. He can control the game with his legs as well.
    [​IMG] Zac Lee QB Oh Boy! Does he have the coach to help him put up big stats through the air! Talk about AIR RAID!
    [​IMG] Robinson/Hampton HBs I did it with Florida as well. I know for a fact Frisk will pound the rock, whichever of these two backs will be most productive, gets the edge.
    [​IMG] Tate Forcier QB A dual-threat QB that looks to end the Wolverines drought, but how much will the team depend on this single player?
    [​IMG] Evan Royster HB I will run the football, that is a guarantee. With a young, inexperienced QB, Royster and Green will share the load, but Royster will get the majority.

Non-User
    Team Name Position
    [​IMG] Jacquizz Rodgers HB Come on. The Quizzz! He will be shredding the Pac10!
    [​IMG] Jacory Harris QB He has the weapons and his own talent to make noise.
    [​IMG] Case Keenum QB Much like Kellen Moore, the defense's he will be facing aren't Tier 1. Time to take advantage of that.
    [​IMG] Evans/Williams HBs Another great running tandem. Again, whichever gives more, will prevail.
    [​IMG] Lamichael James HB Without Blount and Masoli, this is James' team.
    [​IMG] John Clay HB Will be facing some of the toughest competition in college football, but he can pack a punch.

3. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I got a feeling Royster wins this

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

(y)

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

They moved Rainey to slot it will be Demps, Moody and True frosh Mack Brown if he's ready. I'm sure Rainey will get some carries tho. Thanks for the pub! Lists look great guys I'm glad to be a part of this.

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

RG3 has a large load to carry. As a 2* team coming in, BU is a lower tier team, but looks to make some noise based on an athlete at QB and a great set of receivers for a few years.

Mike

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Team Name Position
    [​IMG] Andrew Luck QB Kid could be dangerous. Projected by many as a First Round Draft pick.

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Great work guys! I love how all this content is pouring in so early! We are setting the example for 2011 Premier Leagues!