2010 Question

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Geauxlden, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

2010 Question

Will the dynasty wait for a fully edited version of rosters to start, or will it begin with just a basic named roster. I ask because, as some of you may know, there are rumors that the teambuilder rosters are the final rosters for the game. If the rumor is true, I would hope that we'd wait for a fully edited version because many teams, including my Tigers, have several screwups like graduated srs. being included on the current roster.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

If they are truly messed up, it would make sense to wait (at least for a while). If they're close, we were looking at starting maybe a week and a half after release.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Texas A&M Rosters are jacked all to hell. I didn't even see Craig Loston on LSU's roster.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

The good thing is that the guys who edit the rosters already know where they're starting from a month and a half before release.

5. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

there is no way those can be the final roster they are horrible and it looks like the new roster guy just went to espn and looked for each teams roster that way with out looking to see if they guy graduated or is even on the team anymore i just dont get why ea doesnt ask for help to the community because we all have more knowledge about our favorite teams and we can make the rosters be way more accurate