2010 Roll Tide

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JDBattleMC, Aug 20, 2010.

1. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

2010 Roll Tide

The Crimson Tide rolled into the Carrier dome tonight, and emerged victorious in a close, hard fought, 24-17 victory.

Ingram was held in check for him, as he rushed for only 151 yards. McElroy was held under 300 yards, and the game was super clean.

Playing the commish and being told that I was being watched was enough to make me play on my toes and try and play the most straight-edged game I had in me. Other than a wildcat QB screen play, everything was bread and butter.

Syracuse' D is one to be watched, they played a totally mistake free game of football, and helped keep the #1 team in the country under 30 points for the first time this year.

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I was not sure about me going for that 4th and inches late in the 3rd, but down 21-3, I felt like I needed a kick in the pants from somewhere. Incredible game JD, that was some beautiful football. Just so everybody knows, I am not scrutinizing individuals, because we all lead by example. Each and every one of us works to better the gaming experience for each other. If I didn't have a good group of guys to play against, I would not play this game YEAR ROUND!!! That is why I love playing with a solid group of sim players that polices their own.

Mike

3. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Bread and butter... that's Bama football. Looks like it was a close game. Great win coach!

4. JDBattleMC

Mike -

You played a LOT more close to the vest than I would have. Down 21-3, I am going for it on 4th and whatever no matter where I am on the field. Then again, i have never made it close after being down 21-3 :)

5. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

LOL If he would have told me that I would have come out on 1st play of the game and ran the "glitch" only to run back to the line and qb slide. Would love to see the look on his face after that one.

(y)

6. JDBattleMC

I started the game with the Wild Tide formation. That should have been shocking enough.

7. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

Some don't believe in moral victories but that has to be one for the rebuilding Orange.

8. JDBattleMC

#1 Alabama vs #12 Arkansas -

A rainy game met the tide tonight in Fayetteville. Heisman trophy favorite Marc Ingram spent a lot of time in the mud slopping with the hogs, racking up 157 yard and 3 touchdowns, to bring his NCAA leading total to 11 touchdowns. Unfortunately he suffered a bruised rib and spent the third quarter on the bench. Luckily for the tide, Tony Richardson was able to pick up 53 yards and a rushing touchdown in relief.

Greg McElroy had a very quiet night, throwing for 127 yards and no touchdowns, but thankfully given the rainy conditions he took care of the football and had no turnovers.

The Tides vaunted 3-4 defense was strong and held Mallett to 190 yards passing with no touchdowns and a crucial interception to kill what would have been their tying drive.

9. JDBattleMC

10. JDBattleMC

WOW. Just won a SQUEAKER over USC where I had to go the length of the field in 54 seconds to beat the 'cocks by 5 points. SECOND time this season I have had to rely on Julio Jones because Ingram wasn't getting it done. Will post stats when the dynasty wire updates.