2010 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS SCORES/SUMMARIES

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DreSmithJr, Aug 29, 2010.

1. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

2010 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS SCORES/SUMMARIES

....::WEEK 1 CHARGERS VS CHIEFS (AFC WEST MATCHUP)::....

[​IMG]

...:::1ST QUARTER:::....

THE FIRST QUARTER WAS A TIGHT DEFENSIVE MATCH... WITH THE ONLY POINT COMING FROM (NEWLY REQUIRED, THANKS GEIGER =]) LEON WASHINGTON ON A 70 YARD PUNT RETURN.

[​IMG]

...:::2ND QUARTER:::...

IN THE 2ND QUARTER, THE DEFENSES CONTINUED TO BE STINGY, BUT THE CHARGERS WERE ABLE TO DRIVE DOWN THE FIELD ONCE AND CONNECT WITH TE ANTONIO GATES ON A 23YD TD PASS FROM PHILLIP RIVERS. THE CHIEFS WERE ABLE TO KNOCK ON 3 POINTS BEFORE THE HALF WITH A FG FROM RYAN SUCCOP.

[​IMG]

....::3RD QUARTER::....

IN THE 3RD QUARTER, THE GAME REMAINED TIGHT AS BOTH TEAMS TRADED TOUCHDOWNS, THE CHARGERS WITH ANOTHER SCORE FROM TE GATES. AND THE CHIEFS WITH A TRICKY WILDCAT REVERSE TO RB THOMAS JONES.

[​IMG]

...::4TH QUARTER::...

IN THE 4TH QUARTER, THE CHARGERS PULLED AWAY.. RACKING UP LOTS OF POINTS.. AND PUTTING THE GAME AWAY. RYAN MATTHEW GOT A SCORE, LEON WASHINGTON (CLUTCH TRADE PICKUP), AND ROOKIE FS EARL THOMAS (ANOTHER CLUTCH TRADE PICKUP) SCORED A TD.. ON A INT RETURN. KC DID GET A NICE TD PASS TO BOWE.. BUT IT WAS TOO LITTLE TOOO LATE.

[​IMG]

...::STAT SHEET::...

[​IMG]

2. DreSmithJr

...:::Week 2 Chargers Vs Jaguars:::...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...::Quick Summary::....

The Chargers Completely Owned This GaME (shouts to sibellius for the EDIT) From Start To Finish. The Steal of the chargers season has been Leon Washington who is proving to the Seahawks.. they should of kept him. He was No doubt the Old Spice Swagger Player Of the Game. He Opened the game with a kickoff return for a touch down. Added to that a rush and a catch for a touchdown. Then the cherry on top was a punt return for a touchdown.

the chargers move to 2-0 with a great outlook on the season

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Some effort goes into these... nice work man. I enjoy reading them.

4. DreSmithJr

yeah i got into more detail for the user games... cpu i got into auto pilot.. (sawwry)

5. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

hahaha couldn't help myself

6. DreSmithJr

LMAO... playas fuck up too

7. DreSmithJr

...::Week 3 San Diego Chargers @ Seattle Seahawks::...

[​IMG]

..::1st Quarter::..
    The First quarter opened up with the Chargers getting the ball first and driving down the field for a TD with a Pass To TE Antonio Gates.

[​IMG]

The Seahawks responded quickly however.. with a TD strike after a slant to T.J Housh.. which he scampered with down the field to tie the game a 7-7 after the 1st.

[​IMG]

..::2nd Quarter::..
    The 2nd quarter saw the Chargers take control of the game.. playing Great defense and time management. Antonio Gates caught 2 more TD strikes and grady jackson returned a fumble for a TD putting the chargers up 28-7 at the end of the half.

[​IMG]

...::Remainder of the Game::...

The rest of the game was all defense as the Seahawks remained scoreless and the Chargers only mounted 1 more TD the rest of the game with a run by Leon Washington.

[​IMG]

8. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

hey bro you gonna be putting up our recap or you want me to?

9. DreSmithJr

.....::Week 4 Chargers Vs Cardinals::.......

The Game Between The Chargers and the Cardinals opened up with a new face for the chargers continuing to make his presence known. RB Leon Washington Took the Opening Kickoff 98 yards for a TD.

[​IMG]

The Defense for the chargers was STOUT and played like CRIMINALS in the first quarter picking off Cardinals QB Matt Leinart twice to set up touchdowns for All-Pro Tight End Antonio Gates ending the first quarter 21-0 BOLTS up.

[​IMG]

In the 2nd quarter the Cardinal Defense, finally not playing under bad field position, tightened up and only allowed 6 pts on Charger Field Goals.
    The offense for Arizona Got Better as well as Matt Lienart was able to connect on a beautiful pass to Larry Fitz to end the 2nd quarter 27-7 going into the half.

[​IMG]

To begin the 3rd quarter the Cardinals got the ball and were looking to try and build momentum, but a costly interception by Rookie Earl Thomas went back to the house for a TD putting the game outta reach for the Cardz 34-7.

[​IMG]

The rest of the game saw SD run the ball and play if safe. the Final score was 41-21. the BOLTS moved on to 4-0 with the Raiders next up on the schedule.

10. DreSmithJr

.....::Weeks 5 & 6 & 7 (cpu games =[) Chargers @ Raiders| Chargers @ Rams| Patriots @ Chargers::.....

Week 5 Chargers @ Raiders

The chargers won the game 31-21 in a tough fought divison game. THe game was tight the entire way until Charger CB Cason was able to take a PICK 6 to the house late in the 3rd quarter which gave the BOLTS the momentum they needed to seal the game.

[​IMG]

___________________________________________________________________________________

Week 6 Chargers @ Rams​

The Chargers won another hard fought game on the road this week Vs the upstart Rams 28-24. The game and ultimately the victor came down to .. no not offense.. no not defense. but SPECIAL TEAMS. What folks in SD are labelling as a BIGGER STEAL then the "lousianna purchase" RB Leon Washington continued to DAZZLE as he returned a PUNT AND a KICKOFF return in the game to put the Chargers ahead.

[​IMG]

___________________________________________________________________________________

Week 7 Patriots @ the San Diego SUPER Chargers​

It was GOOD to be HOME for San Diego.. and good that TOM BRADY was hurt as the Chargers were able to TROUNCE the PATS and backup QB Teel
    with a score of 52-7. the ONLY points the Chargers gave up was a 1st quarter INT return for a TD by CB leigh Bodden. The Charger D all gets player of the game awards after that.. with special thanks going to CB Cason who is making his bid for Defensive player of the year. He had not 1 but 2 INTS that he went to the CRIB with for scores.

[​IMG]
    Cason Tells Welker "Im Sorry.. well not really" LOL