2010(season 2) Changes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by lilmaggie, Aug 26, 2009.

1. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Jun 29, 2009
    2010(season 2) Changes

I want to start this thread to get some ideas on rules, recruiting, sliders, gameplay, setup for the upcoming season. If anything needs to be changed, put your ideas here. We will possibly have polls on the stuff that is not a concensus.
    I'll start with saying I would like to see even more restrictions on recruting, maybe limiting 4-stars also. I also would like to do away with the playbook rule. I would like to limit the game planning in some form or fashion.
  2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Jul 26, 2009
    It will probably hurt me the most cuz I cant pass worth a lick, but how about turning up the CPU run defense slider?
  3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

May 19, 2009
    Yeah, we need to come up with a new slider set. The 2nd patch that just came out today seemed to make some changes in game play that were good to see. But now we'll need to rethink the sliders again.

I'll post some stuff in the sliders thread I started and let's discuss the sliders there.

As for recruiting restrictions, I'm down with whatever you guys decide.

I think we need to keep the playbook designations though. Keeps everyone in line. In real life you can't go from running the fleXbox One one week to the spread and shred the next.
  4. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

Jul 17, 2009
    we need to lower cpu interception... theose bump pass picks happen every single time, its annoying. makes the game unfun

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Jun 5, 2009
    As long as we can decide on a set and stick with them I really don't care....changing them every week is crazy.

If everyone is concerned with the game being too easy why not just change it to Heisman and drop the ai a little to make it not so brutal, and raise it later....or something. But really, all I ask is you guys come up with a set and stick with them.

I think def. keys should be allowed situationally and dline aggressive should be banned all together.

That's all I have.