2010 season 3 scores....

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Muttcope, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Season Three Scores

#14 Nebraska 19
    #11 Iowa 7

Will give more info tomorrow, but i take everything back that i said about P. Matthews in the past...WOW look out this year.

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

2010 season 3 scores....

#12 Rutgers 43
    #2 Georgia 46
    OT

The Cpu made alot of plays and took advantage of key fumbles to keep this game close. The Loss of Green was huge as it took Murray to get used to his other WR. Brown came up huge though and Troupe looks to be a great safety blanket as he made some key catches. White looks to also help Murray out and had no problem taking advantage of the Rutgers LB.

My decision to RS Curran last yr with the intentions of moving him to MLB seems to be the right choice as he came away with 19 tkls and 4 for Loss. Tyson got 3 sacks from the DT position and looks to make up for the loss of Atkins..

Sims came in and had to play as a nickel back for 3 qtrs. only came away with 2 tkls and looked a little loss, but I am not that worried as we have key veterans to help out untill he gets it..

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Week 1: TCU @ Missouri

TCU: 33
    Missouri: 43

Tigers played really good. Story of the game....we lost starting true freshman MLB Mark Alvarez for the rest of the season with a broken collarbone. Had high hopes for him as he had 5 tackles b4 leaving with the injury. Game recap here:

http://traditionfootball.com/tcfl/?p=746

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Georgia Tech: 21
    Boston College: 27

With :16 left in the game I'm on my own 35 yard line. I throw 2 incomplete hail marys, and then on the 3rd I complete the pass and the WR is brought down at the 10 yard line, game over. FML.

5. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

#4 virginia tech: 41
    utah: 21

passing ... Chris McCoy (r-FR): 11-20-139, 1 TD, 1 INT

rushing ... david wilson (r-SO): 21-182, 2 TDs
    Chris McCoy (r-FR): 12-80, 1 TD

receiving ... dyrell roberts (r-JR): 2-53

Pretty fun team this year I have. I was messing around in the second half trying to find some new plays to run and threw a pick with my running back.

6. theSANDMAN215

19 tackles, wow.

LOL, rub it in to Rawlins about Sims.

7. theSANDMAN215

ouch. i must have taken one of Drifter's recruits ... I have 7 ranked games and games against Lawdog, JRawlins, and BBJ ... ouch!

kidding Drifter, you do an awesome job with this league.

8. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

#5 Oregon 56
    San Diego St 13

Oregon waxes an outmaned SD St. team in Eugene on opening weekend. Tuff to grade players against inferior competition but QB Derron Thomas was by far the best player on the field all day. He threw fro 300 and ran for another 100 on only 7 carries as he broke some huge option plays early in the first quarter. The bigggest suprise of the day was the dominante performance by DT Bellagamba, who had an unreal 13 tackles from the DT position, including 2 sacks and a FF that led to a TD. Next week, College Station.

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    We don't play.. ??

Texas A&M 49, Kansas State 28

Defense stepped up in the second half to let us pull away. Not really happy with my team, we have some glaring holes. Just can't replace guys like Gray, Fuller, Von Miller, and Jerod Johnson overnight. True Frosh MLB Jorge Whitaker played really well in our two MLB sets. He's a good pass rusher and can really penetrate and make the arm tackles.

10. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Oops, meant State College, haha.

11. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Week 1 vs Bowling Green
    USC 45 - Bowling Green 24

Key Stats:
    Passing: Corp- 14/26/197yards, TD, 3 Ints
    Rushing: Tyler- 17/78yards, 2 TDs
    Receiving: Ellison- 6rec/101yards
    Defense: Matthews- 8 Tackles

12. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

UCLA - 23
    FSU - 20

Well this was a great game that turned on a fumble on my 20 yard line by FSU's QB. They were driving for the score, but luckily I recovered the fumble and went down and got a FG with about 25 seconds left in the game, and held on for the win.

I learned that I will probably have to implement more option into my game plan.

Great game Basis.

We are ready to advance.

13. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Good game lawdog... I thought the fumble was inside the 10 to be honest, either way it stings like hell. I really feel like that and the wounded duck int that you almost took back (scored a TD anyway off of it I believe) cost me the game. There is no way to know for sure, but those are the two plays I'll look back at and cringe. So close. Good luck the rest of the way OM.

Message to the rest of the SEC that I play: You have to go through Doak if you think you got what it takes. BBJ, Bondzai, and Graves, this means you. Not gonna make any crazy claims, but just be ready. :D

JR might kick my ass though, that is a claim I will make ;)

14. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

The Bulldogs are ready for any challenge.....

15. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Week 2 vs Notre Dame
    USC 41 - Notre Dame 14

Key Stats:
    Passing: Corp- 8/12/149yards, 2 TDs
    Rushing: Tyler- 23/79yards, TD
    Receiving: Cameron- 2rec/19yards, TD
    Defense: ROLB Campbell- 6 Tackles

Defense won us this game, flat out.

16. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Week 2: Missouri @ #14 ASU

Missouri: 27
    #14 ASU: 23

Tigers pull off the upset. RE George White hit ASU QB Sam Szakacsy as he throws it & LE Jacquies Smith catches it for the INT. Giving the Tigers the win.

17. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

#19 Illinois: 33
    Georgia Tech: 45

This was a good game. QB Jaybo Shaw was out of his mind. He had a stat line of 15/24 for 276 yards passing and 3 passing TDs. He also rushed for 203 yards on 19 attempts with 2 rushing TDs. His rushing touchdowns were for 93 and 67 yards, both on option plays.

18. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Florida St. - 41
    #8 Boise St. - 13

We went into Boise and ripped them a new one. We led 31-3 at halftime and never looked back. We didn't turn the ball over, and our offense looked very efficient.

Next week, we move on to play the Gators in Gainesville. Bring it on bitches!

19. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Texas A&M 40, Virginia 33

The Aggies provide the first upset of the year as the #12 Virginia Cavaliers leave Aggieland in defeat. Despite a struggling ground game on what was a mediocre offensive showing, Texas A&M managed 308 yards of offense with QB Ryan Tannehill accounting for 219 of those through the air. The Aggies got away with this one by forcing three INTs, running two of them back for six and returning a 90 yard KO back. CB Steven Terrell had both INT TDs.

20. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

gg drifter....... couldnt overcome the 23-6 hole i dug myself... i cant say it would have been much different if Smalls wasnt gone for a half.... the Wahoos are still rebuilding....

21. theSANDMAN215

#10 ucla: 45
    #4 virginia tech: 48

passing ... Chris mccoy (r-fr): 24-32-439, 4 TDs, 0 INTs

rushing ... david wilson (r-so): 17-83, 1 td

receiving ... logan thomas (r-so): 8-103, 1 TD

wow. came down to basically the last play of the game where lawdog had the middle open at about my 5 yard line, took off with his qb, i nailed hit stick as hard as i could and his qb finally fumbled. and someone on my team recovered and won the game.

unreal finish as neither of our defenses really played that well.

great game man.

22. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    McCoy looks like the real deal (no pun intended).

23. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    GG JR. Yeah, I wasn't reading too much into it, because I know how good you are at coming back. I'm just glad I could hang on.

I should also note that my kicker should have been the player of the game. Bullock was 4 of 4 with three of those outside of the 45.

24. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

#2 Georgia 40
    #11 Nebraska 14

2 KO returns and a few big plays on D led to the game getting out of hand which led to Nebraska giving up on the run. My DL played well gtting 5 sacks and batting down everything which made it nearly impossible for Mutt to get any consistancy in the passing game.

I would hate to play mutt in a close game as his RB torched me for 108 yrds on like 6 carries...

GG mutt
    I know JR wants to know

Sims Alert:
    made 2 tackles on SPT and returned a KO 90+yrds for a TD. will upload video for you JR later...

25. theSANDMAN215

LOL, I'm loving this Sims weekly report.