1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2010 South Carolina Gamecocks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Robert Foster, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Robert Foster

Robert Foster Walk On

Ok what happened man i fell apart on the field and FCS had a chance to comeback and take the lead in multiple times.
    [​IMG]
    i got up 7-21 and then i put in my second string and then i went a put my third stirng in and you can see the stats in that sense.
    [​IMG]
    Team was i played a good game and i wish that they would have been more one sided but it didn't happen. To bad for me i guess it is great that my team one.
    [​IMG]
    Player states something that you can see in my game is there wasn't much of a passing game but hey you can't throw on a team that can't play against the pass though.
    [​IMG]
    The game was good i liked it and i felt that it was a good game it was a Michigan vs FCS but i was able to pull out in the fourth and i felt better in the game. when i was able to extend my lead in the fourth. Man i can't wait for my next game in the league.

2. Robert Foster

Robert Foster Walk On

This was a game where i thought that i would dominate but the tides were turned when i was stopped on my first two drives. And it was a good fought game but i just came up short in this one.
    [​IMG]
    Scoring was not big but man was it a trouble.
    [​IMG]Teams stats would have showed a win so i just couldn't score at all
    [​IMG]
    The players in this game really stepped it up and then i still fell short.
    [​IMG]
    This game was big one but i just feel a little short.