2010 South Carolina Gamecocks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Robert Foster, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Robert Foster

Robert Foster Walk On

Ok what happened man i fell apart on the field and FCS had a chance to comeback and take the lead in multiple times.
    [​IMG]
    i got up 7-21 and then i put in my second string and then i went a put my third stirng in and you can see the stats in that sense.
    [​IMG]
    Team was i played a good game and i wish that they would have been more one sided but it didn't happen. To bad for me i guess it is great that my team one.
    [​IMG]
    Player states something that you can see in my game is there wasn't much of a passing game but hey you can't throw on a team that can't play against the pass though.
    [​IMG]
    The game was good i liked it and i felt that it was a good game it was a Michigan vs FCS but i was able to pull out in the fourth and i felt better in the game. when i was able to extend my lead in the fourth. Man i can't wait for my next game in the league.

2. Robert Foster

Robert Foster Walk On

This was a game where i thought that i would dominate but the tides were turned when i was stopped on my first two drives. And it was a good fought game but i just came up short in this one.
    [​IMG]
    Scoring was not big but man was it a trouble.
    [​IMG]Teams stats would have showed a win so i just couldn't score at all
    [​IMG]
    The players in this game really stepped it up and then i still fell short.
    [​IMG]
    This game was big one but i just feel a little short.