2010 stuff

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Juggernautblitz, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

2010 stuff

Where we posting our recruiting classes and the like? The Ramblin Wreck is ready to roll fellas!

2. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Also, what are the rules on these things you can buy for your dynasty like an extra pipeline state, recruit advisor, etc.? Maybe someone has addressed but I haven't seen. Are these things beneficial in any way and if so are they banned?

3. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Heya Blitz - the patch on Tuesday will allow commishes to turn those Dynasty Accelerators off for online dynasties, and we'll be doing so.

Not sure which recruiting system Cole is going with.

4. Bighoff63

Bighoff63 VA is coming your way!

When a fully named roster set is out and decided upon I'd really like to look over Louisville's cause in every named roster set I've dl'ed so far the Louisville rosters are still fucked up. I don't or won't ask for anyone to be made into a beast or anything, just that the correct players are in the right spots and the right players will be available to me.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Sorry guys had to work 12 hours yesterday and then came home to my fallen tree on my roof and stuck in my neighbors wall. Good news is I get to learn how to patch stucco. Anyways we will be using the same recruiting rules as the E league as I think Daz came up with a great plan. As far as editing rosters I'll have to think about it.

6. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

we might as well wait until the roster @ OS is done they seem to actually have some knowledge and they are adding freshman

7. Bighoff63

Bighoff63 VA is coming your way!

The OS community roster will be great once it's done but for Louisville it's still shit, I hope they read my corrections and make them before the final release.