2010 THE KENTUCKY "WILDCAT CAGE"

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DreSmithJr, Aug 28, 2010.

1. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

2010 THE KENTUCKY "WILDCAT CAGE"

...::WEEK 1::...

...:::The WILDCATS RUN WILD IN THE BATTLE FOR THE GOVERNORS CUP:::...

[​IMG]

THIS "RIVALRY" GAME GOT OUT OF HAND EARLY... AND BEFORE THE ANNOUNCERS COULD FINISH GO THROUGH THE STARTING LINE UPS... THE WILDCATS HAD SEALED THIS WIN AND THE BACKUPS WERE IN.

THE DEFENSE DOMINATED.. FORCING 5 TURNOVERS IN THE FIRST HALF 4 INTS AND A FF THAT WENT FOR A TOUCHDOWN

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

AND OF COURSE... QB MISTER HEISMAN... ADDED A TOUCHDOWN SCAMPER OF HIS OWN TO SEAL IT BEFORE THE HALF...​

[​IMG]

THE REST OF THE GAME THE BACK UPS JUST PLAYED D AND RAN THE BALL.

[​IMG]

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

why do you have a QB named Mister Heisman?

3. DreSmithJr

cuz i changed my players names to have some fun with him.

its fun.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Hey dre, not trying to kill the fun-Ness for you. But we're not the xfl or wwf. Change em back to their real names please

5. DreSmithJr

BOOOOO.... thats not in the rules... =[.

*roger*

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL... Well the rules in a general sense state that we're going for "sim" as much as possible. :)

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

8. DreSmithJr

im just imagining that my qb changed his nae like joe theisman

9. Stoker23

Stoker23 Walk On

Kentucky defense is loaded this year....

10. DreSmithJr

its not bad.. =]

11. DreSmithJr

...::WEEK 2 KENTUCKY AT COLORADO::....

[​IMG]
    "Kentucky's Defense Plays Bend But Dont Break As The Wildcats Get A Big Victory Over The Colorado Buffalos"

"If I Tell U That a Football Team would play a game and have more first downs, more yards in the air, more total yards, and more redzone trips... the response i expect is "So How Much Did They Win By?...
    But in this game... that wasnt the case. Kentucky started out the game ruff... letting the Buffalos drive all the way down the field, but Kentuckys D stiffened.. and got lucky with a missed field by CU. Right After that KU QB Morgan Newton (Formerly Known As MISTER HEISMAN =[) Threw a Interception. But The Kentucky D again Held CU to a field Goal ending the first quarter 3-0 CU.
    That was the last time that CU would put any points on the board. The Kentucky D came up big with 3 INTs, 2 in the Redzone.

[​IMG]
    Big RedZone INT By FS Taiedo Smith

When Asked About The Defense, Coach Smith said "We Tried lots of differenct combinations to mix it up and throw off the Buffalos out there. Some Worked.. Most Different.. but today the combination we chose for the redzone put our players in positions to be successful, and they stepped up to the plate and made the most of them."
    The Offense for Kentucky found their stride as well. As Morgan Newton went 12-17 with 2TDs for 183 Yds, and RB Donald Russell went for 2TDs as well on 12 Carries for 84Yds.

[​IMG]
    TD Pass To WR Larod King

The WildCats Move on to 2-0 and hope to keep the momentum going.

12. DreSmithJr

...::Week 4 Kentucky Vs Ole Miss::....

"The Wildcats Pull Off A Huge Upset Over #2 Ole Miss"​

[​IMG]
    Sack/FF by Avery Williamson

"The Scene in Lexington was absolute FAN-demonium as the entire student body stormed the field in celebration of one of the biggest upsets in school history. The Kentucky Wildcats defended their turf strong.. and were able to show the World that they will Be a FACTOR in this years SEC race"
    "The Wildcat Defense lead the way... forcing 2 fumbles (returning 1 for a TD) as well as 3 INTs all coming by FS Winston Guy. This helped The Wildcats Hold the Rebels to only 7 points in the 2nd half."

[​IMG]

"The Wildcat Offense was lead by its multi-heading rushing attack racking up over 200 rushing yards.. with some impressive runs coming from QB Morgan Newton and Running Back Donald Russell"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Wildcats look to next week, as they hope to maintain this momentum against a strong UGA team.

[​IMG]

13. DreSmithJr

...::Week 5 Kentucky Vs UGA Bulldogs::...

"The Wildcats Go TO ATHENS and UPSET the #14 Ranked UGA Bulldogs"

[​IMG]
    "QB Morgan Newton Celebrates Win Over UGA"

"The Scene in Athens was one any opposing FOE cud expect.. ESPECIALLY a fellow SEC FOE. But when QB Morgan Newton (Heisman Hopeful) took the field.. he maintained his composure and lead HIS upstart WILDCATS to victory.
    The Game Opened with Newton leading his Wildcats on a tough drive down the field. UGA Defense didnt allow any easy yards. But Newton was too hot and finally connected with All-American Randall Cobb for the 1st score of the game. It wudnt be the last time Cobb makes a Big play for UGA.

[​IMG]
    Randall Cobbs Gets Smacked.. But Holds on For TD​

UGA Responded to the Kentucky TD with a score of their own by Caleb King, and the shoot out was started. Each team traded scores from hear on out... fighting for EVERY Yard to lead to a halftime score of 21-20 with UA leading.

[​IMG]
    EVERY YARD counts.. as Beau Thomas Stretches for TD

The 3rd quarter was quiet with only FGs being traded... but the 4th quarter was an EXPLOSION of OFFENSE. The wildcats scored 2 td to open the quarter.. 1 by air 1 by ground to go up 38-24. But then UGA responded with 2 Tds of their own.. to tie the game up 38-38.. with a 1:15 secs left to play.
    QB Morgan Newton threw a 8 yard hitch route to WR Randall Cobb to open the drive.. but CB Brandon Boykin overplayed it... and Cobb was able to shrug off the defender and go 80 yards for a GAME WINNING Touchdown.

[​IMG]
    Randall Cobb celebrates after TD Catch

QB Morgan Newton ended the game going 25-38 for 420 yards, and 4TDs.