2010: TT IV Commish

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Drifterbub, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    2010: TT IV Commish

Please submit your name for consideration to commish this league.

Hopefully you understand what we expect from our commishes outside of just running the league. These duties will become more clear as we churn out some sort of constitution of some sorts.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

name.....

3. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Just one applicant?

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'm all for york if he wants it. Based on my current responsibilities, I'd prefer not to be commish myself at this time. I do hope that whoever is the commish doesn't run it like a dictatorship and takes into account the thoughts and opinions of all and only makes decisions when one needs to be made.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I thought York was running the asylum? Murk will do just fine I'm sure. I didn't throw my name in because I figured a more senior member would want/be wanted to do it. Either way I'm sure whomever does it will do a fine job.

6. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Murk is probably the most tenured, but all of you guys are new.

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

My bad on the name. I meant to put I'd be fine with Murk (he's the one who put his name in). I had just read another post from york before I wrote, thus the slip. Sorry.

8. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Yeah I can't... this summer I have time but this fall is crazy for me at work and that goes through april. I say if Murk is wants it we should support him any way we can.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

It is not the world to me if I am not commish, but I'd like to do it.

I have ran similar forum based leagues of my own and had pretty good success..

This group seems like a bunch of really good guys with really good ideas so I'd be willing to listen and consider all of them. While at the same time, Id have certain expectations for the league that Id address if I do end up being chosen for the spot.

I saw that York hosted the dynasty for sandman...so he's had some experience too...Its up drifterbub who it is..I think we are all mature enough to just have fun with it either way

10. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I think you were the only volunteer buddy. I'm behind you. For the record I vote for a simple start small go big type format. I'm also ok if we just pick a few bcs conferences and go at it. It's all good, because it's all football! (y)

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I will wait until further confirmation before going into detail about some of the things I've been thinking of..

Is TT IV for 2009 done?

Drifter, I remember you saying that you'd like to keep all the old posts so we could always go back and check them out, but is there a way that you could take all the old posts and put them into or make them a sub-forum and title it as that year..

I think that would keep things cleaned up

12. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Murk I have advanced all the way to the end of 2010 but have not advanced beyond to the start of the 2011 season. This forum has kind of been taken over and rightfully so by the new inhabitants for 2010. No one has complained that we are not continuing so I will leave it at that.

13. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Murk has been approved and will take over the commish duties for TT IV.