2010 UCLA Recruiting Hub

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2010 UCLA Recruiting Hub

[​IMG]

Coach Hova returns to the recruiting scene once again after bringing one of the best classes in the nation to UCLA last season. The needs this year are WR and Linebackers once again and more speed to help this offense out and put playmakers around thier young quarterbacks.

Scholarships Available: 12

UCLA's Big Board 2010

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7
    Stars Pos Name State Height Weight Ovr
    :5stars: QB(1) Benard, Bill WA 6'6 235 86
    :5stars: WR(1) Richards, Justin OH 6'5 171 84
    :5stars: HB(1) Mcmahan, Nick IN 5'11 225 86
    :5stars: CB(1) Turner, Mike HI 5'10 160 83
    :5stars: OLB(1) Harris, Chris IL 6'6 239 88
    :4stars: HB(18) Williams, Alvin IA 5'11 208 76
    :4stars: DT(4) Burgess, Aaron AZ 6'3 262 80
    :4stars: WR(7) Love, Chad CA 5'11 208 83
    :4stars: SS(4) Dukes, Lee KY 6'3 212 81
    :4stars: K(5) King, Kevin CA 6'3 218 74
    :3stars: CB(43) Butler, Charles FL 5'10 182 75
    :3stars: CB(67) Butler, Jesse OK 6'0 180 75

2. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

that bear looks a little too happy if you ask me

3. Hova

Huge news today out of UCLA that made the bear even more happy. The news spread throughout the campus as Stud 5 star JUCO Wide Receiver Justin Richards from East Liverpool, Ohio has decided to attend D1 School at UCLA. This kid is tall, strong, and lighting on the field. Hova expects him to instantly be the best WR on the field that the Bruins have to offer. Hopefully this is the beginning of many other big names who are ready to commit to the great school of UCLA.

4. Hova

"A huge day in Bruins news as 2 of the top recruits in their respected positions decide to attend school at UCLA. After the huge news and 3 verbal commits the press decided to hold a press conference with coach Hova."

Press = Red
    Hova = Cyan

Press: So let's start with the first 5 star you signed today, CB Mike Turner, the number 1 CB in the nation, what can you say about this kid?

Hova: He has great speed and ball skills, i can almost promise you he will be starting next year as a TRUE freshman.

Press: Alright, onto the other 5 star who is a JUCO from Illinois, OLB Chris Harris, what does he bring to the table?

Hova: More experience to our defense, he was dominating In junior college and we thought it was time to bring him to the next level. He is also projected to be starting day 1 next season.

Press: Ok, and on to the next one, SS Lee Dukes from Pikeville, KY, where does he fit in?

Hova: This kid is going to be amazing, we call him the Future but he's no Mekih Phifer. But he will be running our secondary for years to come like its the shelter. (8 mile reference)

Press: I see I see, now what do you say to allegations that you may be paying these Kids to come to your school, or giving the certain benefits?

Hova: Cmon son. Let say a kid needs a pair of shoes? Would i buy him a pair of shoes? No, I'd never do that. Let's say a kid needs a meal and cant afford it, would i buy him a meal? No, I'd never do that.

Press: Alright, on to a positive note, what do you have to say to all the critics who said you could never handle this job, especially on the recruiting level?

Hova: Well obviously i proved them wrong, not only do i have a ring already I am forming what looks to be one of the greatest classes ever recruited here at UCLA. I told you this was mine for the taking an I took it.

Press: Well thanks for your time and good luck with the rest of the season.

Hova: Young!

5. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Lmaoooo no id never do that hahaha

6. Hova

"Hova and the Bruins continue to show their recruiting prowess with once again signing another 5 star kid from the Midwest. This time 5 star HB Nick McMahan has decided to head west and play some RB for the bruins. With his A speed and A Accel he brings another huge threat in the backfield. The bruins look to have a dangerous offense next year with the return of HB Williams and the electric recruits Hova has obtained so far."

7. Hova

"The bruins sign a speedy CB from Ocoee, Florida today in 3 star CB Charles Butler. He has great A speed but is a terrible tackler. He will most likely redshirt to work on balls skills before one day becoming a solid nickelback for the bruin defense."

8. Hova

"Another huge signing in the Offseason brings the number 1 recruit in the Nation to UCLA. A 5 star QB Bill Bernard who brings B+ Throw Power and Accuracy as a freshman. He will redshirt year 1 and look to be the future leader of the Bruins post Prince Era."