1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2010 Virginia Cavaliers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Jan 14, 2010.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

2010 Virginia Cavaliers

Week 1

Cavs Fall to Duke in Durham

The Duke Blue Devils survived an early 14 point deficit to comeback and defeat the Virginia Cavaliers 28-20 in Durham, NC.

Virginia jumped out to 14-0 lead early in the 1st quarter thanks to pick 6 and a solid TD drive. Duke answered with a kick off return and a pick 6 of there own. The Cavs managed a FG as time expired in the first half, giving them a 17-14 lead.

The second half was marred by Cavalier turnovers and Duke big plays. The Blue Devils scored two TD's in the 2nd half, one a 50 yard pass play and the other a 93 yard run. The Cavs could only muster a FG as the offense sputtered all game. The Blue Devil defense sacked Virginia QB's an astounding 11 times!!!

I'll post some stats later tonight when I get home from work. All I know is they were ugly.

So the Cav's go back to the drawing board for week 2.