2010 Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Sep 26, 2010.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

2010 Week 11

2010 Week 11

Next advance deadline is:
    No Later Than Tuesday 9/28, 10pm PST

2 user games this week. Another big one in the Pac 10 as USC travels to Tucson to face the Wildcats.

Welcome to Week 11!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #16 Arizona Wildcats (7-2) ===============
    Last week, Arizona won 21-19 against Stanford (4-5).
    This week, the Wildcats will host #4 USC (7-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Arizona targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) MLB Kenan Glover has committed to Washington
    - (***) QB Dominique Carter has committed to Colorado State
    - (***) WR Brady Gaines has committed to Cal
    - (***) TE Pierre Pino has committed to Colorado
    - (***) WR Paul Abrams has committed to Arizona

=============== #2 Oklahoma Sooners (9-0) ===============
    Last week, Oklahoma won 31-3 against Texas A&M (3-6).
    This week, the Sooners will host Texas Tech (6-3).

=============== Baylor Bears (3-7) ===============
    Last week, Baylor lost 37-7 against Oklahoma State (8-1).
    This week, the Bears will host Texas A&M (3-6).
    In recruiting news, the following Baylor targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) RG Andre Woods has committed to Baylor
    - (***) LOLB Travis Whitaker has committed to Baylor
    - (***) CB Derrick Wallace has committed to Baylor
    - (***) CB Scott Scott has committed to Baylor

=============== #19 Michigan Wolverines (7-2) ===============
    Last week, Michigan won 41-14 against Illinois (2-7).
    This week, the Wolverines travel to West Lafayette to face the Purdue Boilermakers (6-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) HB J Burley has committed to Penn State
    - (***) TE Nick Griffin has committed to Kansas

=============== Texas A&M Aggies (3-6) ===============
    Last week, Texas A&M lost 31-3 against Oklahoma (9-0).
    This week, the Aggies travel to Waco to face the Baylor Bears (3-7).

=============== #5 Ohio State Buckeyes (8-1) ===============
    Last week the Buckeyes were idle.
    This week, the Buckeyes will host Penn State (3-6).
    In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Jonathan Smiley has committed to Ohio State
    - (****) LT Chris Smith has committed to Ohio State

=============== #8 Oregon Ducks (8-1) ===============
    Last week, Oregon won 34-14 against Washington (4-5).
    This week, the Ducks travel to Berkeley to face the Cal Golden Bears (4-5).
    In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) TE Nicholas Smith has committed to USC
    - (****) HB Joe Dixon has committed to UCLA
    - (***) RE Antonio Hill has committed to Oregon
    - (****) FS David Lawrence has committed to Oregon

=============== #6 Texas Longhorns (8-1) ===============
    Last week, Texas won 51-10 against Kansas State (4-5).
    This week, the Longhorns will host #18 Oklahoma State (8-1).

=============== UCLA Bruins (4-5) ===============
    Last week, UCLA won 26-0 against Oregon State (6-2).
    This week, the Bruins travel to Seattle to face the Washington Huskies (4-5).
    In recruiting news, the following UCLA targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*) FB Andre Thompson has committed to UCLA
    - (****) FS David Lawrence has committed to Oregon
    - (****) HB Joe Dixon has committed to UCLA
    - (****) HB Sam Edwards has committed to UCLA

=============== #4 USC Trojans (7-1) ===============
    Last week, USC won 45-9 against Arizona State (2-7).
    This week, the Trojans travel to Tucson to face the #16 Arizona Wildcats (7-2).
    In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) K Raymond Thompson has committed to Tennessee
    - (***) TE Nicholas Smith has committed to USC

=============== #9 Wisconsin Badgers (7-2) ===============
    Last week, Wisconsin won 42-0 against Purdue (6-3).
    This week, the Badgers will host Indiana (6-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Wisconsin targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) DT Jerry Hill has committed to Wisconsin
    - (****) QB Louis Livingston has committed to Wisconsin
    - (****) RT Adam Dorsey has committed to Wisconsin

2. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Hell ya got my dual thrat QB that I spent so much time on. Looks like a change in offenses maybe in the works???(y)

3. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Think nothing of the restarts. We had 5 reset due to connection issues. 3 at 0-0, 1 at 7-6, 1 at 3-0.

4. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Texas A&M 13 @ Baylor 14

Texas A&M just couldn't make the play on Saturday to win the game. The Aggies receivers dropped a WIDE OPEN TD 10 yds behind the defense with 4 minutes, a tipped pass inside the 20, and then a tipped pass in the end zone with 2 minutes to go, and I missed a 37 yd field goal by the skin of the goalpost with 5 minutes left.

Meanwhile, Baylor made a ridiculous catch on a tipped ball for a critical first down late in the 4th, and stonewalled TAMU on 2 straight runs with less than a yard to go, with a 4 man front, against 2 different heavy sets in the last minute at the Baylor 37 yard line, and survived a thriller to stay out of the Big 12 cellar.

Baylor moves to 4-7 and Texas A&M falls to a very disappointing 3-7 with 2 games left.

5. mboda

mboda Walk On

Ohio State 41
    Penn State 14

[​IMG]

After Terrelle Pryor got hurt early in the 1st quarter, Ohio State started the blowout early in the 2nd quarter. After Penn State scored an early 2nd quarter TD and took the lead 7-3 , Ohio State reeled off 38 unanswered points, all of them after Pryor left the game. Pryor dislocated the elbow on his throwing arm and will miss 5 weeks, which means he will miss the rest of the regular season but will be back for the bowl game. Ohio States offense didn't miss a beat as backup QB Joe Bauserman lead the team to victory. Bauserman was 13-16 with 196 yards and 2 tds. Brandon Saine was named player of the game as he pounded Penn States defense for 132 yards on 26 carries and 2 tds.

Ohio State is now 9-1. They finish the season with 2 tough games, @ Iowa and at home vs Michigan.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

UCLA - 33
    Washington - 23

Full write up later but the Bruins win their 2nd in a row, obviously inspired by the real life UCLA win over Texas! UCLA improves to 5-5 on the season and needs one more victory to become bowl elgible.

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Only to CPU games left this week. Try and knock those out tonight if possible guys. Good job getting those user games in quickly fellas!

8. uscsux

uscsux Walk On

Good game last night Jayrah! It was exciting to say the least. I hope next seasons game is just as exciting as this years. Just a couple of lucky breaks decided the game.

9. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

.......:: #4 USC Trojans @ #16 Arizona Wildcats ::.......​

Grab Your Holsters... Cuz There Was A Shootout in TUCSON!!

[​IMG]

In what started out as a regular game, the USC Trojans Vs Arizona Wildcat game turned into probally the MOST EXCITING game so far this year in COLLEGE FOOTBALL. Going into the 4th quarter the game was 20-14 with USC winning. Thats when both coaches decided to have a pissing contest and see who could shoot LONGER and FARTHER :)D)

USC opened up the 4th with a 24 yard TD pass to Brice butler to go up 27-14 but right after that, Coach Steamer, after seeing a weakness in USC defense (the user controlling the SS :)(), decided to spread em out and attack it. This resulted in a 35 yard pass for a TD to David Douglas making the score 27-21 USC up.

RIGHT AFTER the XP, USC RB CJ Cable, who had been moved to 3rd on the Depth Chart following subpar play, exploded for a 103 yard Kickoff Return for a TD. BUT then less then a minute later Arizona scored again on another TD grab by Douglas to put the margin back at 6, USC 34- AZ 28.

Coach Steamer decided to onside kick since only 2:15 sec were left but the ball was recovered by USC. Attempting to try an run the clock out, USC put the ball in FRESHMEN stand out BAXTER's hands. He ended up doing good but maybe too good as he broke a 28 yard run for a score. Because again scoring quickly the WILDCATS took less then a minute to respond scoring on run of 4 yards by QB Nick Foles to put the score at 41-35 with 1:23 left.

After another onside kick, USC was able to recover and tried to run the clock out. BUT Baxter got loose AGAIN and scored. Then as the usual in this 4th quarter of MADNESS, Nick Foles led the Wildcats on another scoring TD in less then a minute to put the score at 48-42 with 17sec left.

On a 3rd onside kick, USC was able to finally recover it, and sit on the ball the end a wild contest.

Hats off the Steamer. Amazing and the most exciting 4th quarter ive been in. That AIR RAID is NO JOKE man. You made my SS (me :() look silly out there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Looks like dakota got his game in. Cant remember who the last CPU game is but if you can get it done, we'll advance tonight. I also have a new coach in the Big 10 for Iowa starting week 12. He'll be introducing himself here shortly I imagine.

11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Oregon 44
    Cal 13

Dominating performance by the Ducks. Masoli and James each scored twice on the ground and Remen Alston returned a kickoff for a touchdown.

Xbox froze up again and had a restart.

12. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

An overachieving Indiana team with upset on their minds, the Badgers pulled out a 38-21 win. Indiana QB Chappell went crazy insane, throwing for a school record 433 yards and 2 TDs. "He was in another zone", Coach Mexi commented. "If we covered the middle of the field, he'd go to the flats, and vice versa". What hurt the Hooisers were the 2 INTs and a fumble caused when backup MLB Borland rocked Indiana's HB. "Different players stepped up today. Backup HB Bell, after fumbling on his first carry, took his next run untouched for 58 yards. And KR Jefferson took a kickoff return for a TD. (y) Havnt seen many of those this year." Now comes a date with Michigan at The Big House, which will determine who comes away #2 in the Big 10.

13. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Envy is the last to play...since he is in the NC hunt, im really reluctant to sim his game. Let me ponder it and I'll post back here later.

14. omega41

omega41 Walk On

Coach first win against a formidable opponent using a balanced attack. Still a ban on interviews.Hopefully that will change as Iowa has a huge game next week against Ohio St

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

16. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Alright, im either going to advance us in about 30 minutes or wait until the am, around 6:20am PST. Depends how long I can stay up, or I should say, how long the baby stays up.

17. EnvyZero

EnvyZero Walk On

wow if the deadline says

Next advance deadline is:
    No Later Than Tuesday 9/28, 10pm PST

I didn't think I had to force my game in. Weekends are pretty busy for me. My girlfriend wanted to go out last night and I checked the deadline and saw that I had another day so I was planning on playing it this morning....

I can't beleive I sim lost.

18. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

OK, dont beat a deadhorse. PM me if you want to continue with this.