Archived 2011 BCS Chaos Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Sep 4, 2010.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

2011 BCS Chaos Power Rankings

2011 Regular Season BCS Chaos
    Power Rankings

- TEAM (LAST WEEK) REC. KEY WINS KEY LOSSES BREAKDOWN
    1 [​IMG]Ohio State 12-0 #4 Penn State, #10 Iowa, and #18 Michigan State - The Buckeyes are who we thought they were. They have dominated the Bigten all season long and won every game on their schedule. They are the number one team in 2011 unless the Seminoles have something to say about that.
    2 [​IMG]Florida State 12-0 #11 Clemson, ##16 Florida, and #23 Boston College - The Seminoles have been my sleeper pick all year long. I predicted they would easily win the ACC. If they win the ACC championship game, your 2011 National Chamionship will be the Florida State Seminoles-you heard it here first, lol.
    3 [​IMG]Notre Dame 11-1 #5 USC, #11 Clemson, #12 Stanford, #17 Wisconsin, #20 South Carolina Duke The Irish and Drunken have been the surprise team this year. The only blemish on their schedule was a loss to the Dukies. Last time I checked this wasn't basketball, lol. The Domers actually played a respectable schedule this year, which helps them earn the number 3 spot.
    4 [​IMG]USC 10-2 #9 Texas, #12 Stanford #3 Boise State, #7 ND The Pac 10 champs lost a lot on defense which hurt them all year long. A seven point loss to BS and a 3 point loss to ND all happened on the opponents last drive. We couldn't hold either team when we needed too. The defense will be even worse next year. The only bright spot for the team has been the offense. Heisman hopeful Robert Woods has been the spark on offense all year and DJ Morgan has emerged as the Trojans next great running back. Here's hoping both step up in the Rose bowl.
    5 [​IMG]LSU 10-2 #19 Ole Miss #16 FLA, Auburn The LSU Tieguuuuuuusssssss come in at number 5. Although, the Tyggggguuuuuuuuusssssss have two losses their losses were to user opponents and they beat Rebel Black Bear and old Piss, lol.
    6 [​IMG]Boise State 11-1 #5 USC, #14 Utah Bama Yea yea I know they beat me by 7, but they also lost to bama, a cpu opponent worth a damn, lol. The Broncos only win outside of our game comes from a Utah team whose rankings are a bit inflated and a product of bcs chaos guys beating up on each other. In a season where the cpu has beaten users in a fair amount of games, beating utah state, Sjsu, la tech, new mexico state, Idaho and nevada doesnt help the broncos earn the number 3 or 4 spot in bcs chaos. I know im gonna get ish for this but o'well. Hell, Leo could have went 10-2 with that schedule.
    7 [​IMG]Florida 9-3 #8 LSU #2 Florida State, #15 Nebraska, and #20 South Carolina The Gators were the clear #1 "mid-season" team in BCS Chaos this year. Late season losses have really hurt the Gators. However, their consolation prize is those 9 five stars......The Gators are gonna be a problem in 2 years. Tyrone Gray might when the Heisman next year....
    7 [​IMG]Clemson 9-3 #20 South Carolina, #23 Boston College #2 Florida State, #7 ND, Virgina Tech The P-iiizzzzz-awwwwwwww has yet to run a complete season in Chaos. Next season we will know if he's a player. He has done great so far but he's like a new toy....once you get used to it, its nothing new, lol.
    9 [​IMG]Illinois 7-5 #4 Penn State, #10 Iowa #14 Utah, #17 Wisconsin, #18 Michigan State, Michigan, Purdue BCS Chaos has caught up with Cinderella. The Illini started the season off strong and finished a poorly. Lets hope the ZooK Miester can recruit, in the meantime Scheelhaase should continue developing nicely.
    10 [​IMG]Auburn 7-5 #8 LSU, #20 South Carolina and #23 Boston College #1 Ohio State, #16 Florida, #19 Ole Miss, Georgia, and Alabama The Tigers coach wanted a challenge and he got one. Next season should be an interesting one for the Tigers. Year two the schemes on offense and defense should be installed. And the Third year the recruits should be in place. Year one was not too shabby, 7-5 and a bowl game.
    11 [​IMG]Michigan 7-5 #6 West Virginia #1 Ohio State, #7 ND, #10 Iowa, #17 Wisconsin, and #18 Michigan State The X-men have had a long season. Lets hope that a change in run blocking can help the Wolverines
    12 [​IMG]Virginia Tech 7-5 #11 Clemson #3 Boise State #8 LSU, #23 Boston CollegeVirgina, Texas Tech. The Hokies have had a rough season. The inability to run has hurt VT and Michigan.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

LMFAO Oklahoma #3

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

hey at this point its 0-0. Past history doesn't count lol. I looked at every teams remaining rosters (excluding freshman). His roster is uber. Now how he plays on the sticks this season will determine if he keeps that #3 ranking....
    lol

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

hahaha at ND! Oklahoma ended the season showing a lot of promise, I think Leo is getting his game up.

Great post Tubb.

5. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Nice work man

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

7. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Watch out for LEO next season...he played really good last 4 0r 5 weeks...started useing a hurry up spread offense

8. NDCOLTS1979

You might as well keep the Illini down at the bottom every year cause thats where we will be

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

with the new updates in-season progression system you should be ok. By the end of the season your starters, especially Sheelhasse should be nice. And your recruiting pitches should get a boost next season. If I built baylor and san jose state into powers last year I know you can do it with illi

10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

adjusted to compensate for team changes...

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Damn, that's some good ish right there.... Forcier will be the only signal caller as the Wolverines look to return to old school Big 10 football... with the departure of Denard Robinson, Forcier will have to really step up this season.

12. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

LOL yep I got out of there fast before the storm him. I left them an awesome recruiting class, and the NCAA should be giving the new coach a call any day now haha.

But I will be using Cal's offensive playbook to bring a west coast offense/power running game to Auburn. Bringing back the Bo Jackson glory days.

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oklahoma number 2? :rolleyes:

14. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Leo has the number 2 roster homie....the number two roster.....You guys are worried about his user history. Just imagine anyone else with that roster....you telling me oklahoma wouldnt be #2. Im giving Leo a fair shake and ignoring the last 5 seasons of BCS Chaos. You never know he might start beating peoples asses on the sticks....lol

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Whatever you say Mother Theresa(y)

16. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

bwhahahahahahahahahaha ight mofo i deserved that!!!!!!

17. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Notre Dame has 12 returning players 85 or better including my punter and kicker

18. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

yea you have 12 after spring training. I dont know if im gonna do post-spring rankings...but after week four ill do a new one forsure

19. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

yea you have 12 after spring training. I dont know if im gonna do post-spring rankings...but after week four ill do a new one forsure

20. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

21. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

22. NDCOLTS1979

Lmao @ Oklahoma statement and i think i am over rated

23. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Lol, that donut is saving you...dont worry if you lose you'll drop...keep kicking those fg's and your good.

24. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Quality work tubb. I can't get over the Illini. Those guys are amazing!

25. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

thx bits....bump