2011 Clemson Tigers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Paytonno1son, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

2011 Clemson Tigers

Week 2

Clemson 24 - Maryland 44

1st game froze after Clemson came up short 37 - 35. Great game, took awhile to get back in it only to fall short.
    2nd game was a sim which was very hard to lose. CPU would keep scoring on the Terps so I had to manually take some dives to help them out.
    Looking forward to Troy next week to get things going.

2. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Week 3

Troy 45 - Clemson 42

Not sure where to start. I mean really...Troy? 17 1st quarter points. I get it EA...but really, Troy a fumble forcing machine?

1st quarter, Clemson would elect to kick. The Trojans would take that opening drive and finish with a 52yard FG, Impressive! On Clemson's first drive they would get across mid-field only to lose the ball on an Ellington fumble. Troy would take this opportunity to drive for their first TD. On the ensuing kick-off, another fumble, another Troy TD drive. Despite having anger management issues, I keep a cool head. Down 17-0, 2nd quarter, Clemson drives the field and scores on a 7 yard rush by Ellington. Clemson D would step up and force a punt on the next possession. Driving to the redzone, another Ellington fumble but to add injury to insult, it is returned 71 yards. Haha, I get the humor & realism in that, thanks Russ Kiniry. So proud of my coolness under pressure, Clemson would finish the half w/ 2 TD's by McDowell after benching Ellington. 24-21 at the half.
    3rd quarter, long and drawn out would only see Troy getting to the endzone once. 31-21 end of 3rd.
    4th quarter opens with a quick Clemson TD through the air. Troy would then have one of the miraculous drive where as the QB gets hit, the ball floats but somehow still makes it to the reciever. They would follow up with another clock eating drive to go up 45-28. On the KO, Xavier Brewer would take it 100 yards to the house. Clemson would force a punt and take the next drive for a score, 45-42 Troy with 47 seconds left. Onside kick...recovered by Troy.

Not sure what to say. Didn't break anything or even swear. Just shut down the PS3 perplex by what had just taken place.

3. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

very well-handled(y)

i would have been swearing like a sailor non-stop until my gf tells me to shut up(y)

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

atleast they didnt put up 73 on ya

5. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Keeping the head up...for now!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.