2011 Conference Predictions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Mar 12, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

2011 Conference Predictions

These are all honest opinions. Feel free to comment or add your own predictions.

Big East- Pittsburgh. With USF losing alot of talent and the rest of the conference in shambles anything less than a Big East title for a talented Panthers team would be a huge failure.

Big 12- Texas. Just don't see anybody close to competing with the Longhorns this year in the Big 12. Maybe Oklahoma pulls a miracle but after a 5-7 record last year and a new coach this year, the Sooners may be seasons away from challenging the Longhorns for the crown.

SEC- Florida. With a team full of future NFL players the Gators are looking for more than a SEC title. A stubborn Tennessee team may give them a scare or maybe Alabama (0-4 last two years vs. Gators) but barring injuries the SEC belongs to the UF Gators.

ACC- Virginia Tech. Even though UNC won the NC last season, this is the year the Hokies shock 'em. After back to back 11-2 years the Hokies are locked and loaded to make a serious NC run.

Heisman Prediction:

J. Brantley QB Florida

National Championship Prediction:

Florida 38 Texas 34

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have more but I have to rewrite some things. I broke down all the teams but may just keep my findings to myself.

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I dont see texas in the national title but yes I WILL WIN THE BIG 12. Oklahoma has no shot in the world to beat me this year or any year ever. The SOONER they figure that out the SOONER disappointment wont set in

4. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

It will come down to QB play for Florida. Last year Brantley became an INT machine. Sam Brown saw significant playing time and will be featured in some packages this season. He is too good of a player to keep on the bench. Also, Florida will again travel to the defending Big East champion USF Bulls. That is a potential L for the Gators.

5. BG

BG On The Rize!

WOW!!! Thats some strong confidence or no respect for Mr. Bob's team! LOL!!!

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

da** wow....tell us how you really feel

7. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Please feel free to share. More stuff to read means less boredom in between games and more stuff to talk shit about.

8. NDCOLTS1979

Lol yeah its confidence. I truly dont believe Oklahoma can beat me.

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wow. Bullentin board material for Leo, lol.

Tennesee has a good team this year not great. A major area of concern is a freshman starting at quarterback this year. Hopefully he can mature quickly if not it'll be another trip to the Capital One Bowl.

10. NDCOLTS1979

Lol i am going to buy a Billboard right outside of Norman. That way they can see it everyday