2011 Evolution Media Dashboard

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

2011 Evolution Media Dashboard

The 2011 season brings hopes to many with the dreams and aspirations of getting the National Title. 12 coaches will embark on a journey that will test their skills as a coach, recruiter, and strategist. It is hard to tell who will evolve their rep into the most known name in college football, if any. But lets take a look at the little things that will catapult a program forwards hopefully without end. I present to you the first official reports...

EVOLUTION MEDIA DASHBOARD
    2011​

PRESEASON TOP 12 POLL

RANK TEAM COACH PROJECTED FINISH
    1 Nevada Jvigorous1 12-0
    2 Auburn T2Express 9-3
    3 Stanford JCA3 11-1
    4 Colorado State H22APWRD94 11-1
    5 Bowling Green Ryty32 11-2
    6 Northern Illinois Forever9724 10-3
    7 Idaho MilmontPA 9-3
    8 Louisiana Tech DrunkenSoldier 9-3
    9 Washington St NDColts 8-4
    10 New Mexico Coach Saban 7-5
    11 Buffalo bcduggan 7-5
    12 Central Michigan Emmdotfrisk 6-6

PRESEASON ALL-EVOLUTION TEAM

POSITION PLAYER YEAR TEAM
    QB Andrew Luck RSJR Stanford
    HB Mark Mays RSSO Bowling Green
    HB Johri Fogerson RSJR Nevada
    FB John Webb RSFR Colorado State
    WR Cruz Williams RSSR Louisiana Tech
    WR Derek Winter SR Auburn
    TE Charlie Hoch JR Central Michigan
    T Terrence Crum JR Idaho
    T Adam Kiel RSSR Northern Illinois
    G AJ Bell SO Bowling Green
    G Aaron Huck RSJR Nevada
    C Ben Bojicic RSSR Bowling Green
    DE JB Fletcher SR Nevada
    DE Henry Poole SO Idaho
    DT Derrick Lykes RSJR Auburn
    DT Mike Andrews SR Nevada
    LB Adrien Cole SR Louisiana Tech
    LB Eltoro Freedman SR Auburn
    LB Shayne Skov JR Stanford
    CB Gerard Thomas RSSR Colorado St
    CB Nieko Thorpe SR Auburn
    SS Delano Howell SR Stanford
    FS Sean Watson SO Buffalo
    K James Aho SR New Mexico
    P Ryan Neir RSJR Northern Illinois
    Returner Patrick Mealey RSSO Idaho
    Returner Harry Adams SR Auburn

EVOLUTION HEISMAN RACE

[​IMG]
    Fresh off of a transfer from Washington, Johri Fogerson (23) is slotted to win the Evo Heisman and lead the Wolf Pack to a perfect season.

RANK PLAYER POSITION TEAM YEAR MOVE LAST GAME COMMENTS
    1 Johri Fogerson HB Nevada RSJR n/a n/a rushed for 180 yards as third string HB for the Washington Huskies in 2009. He is now cleared to play after sitting out for a year for NCAA Div. 1-AA transfer rules. He is an early favorite with the tools and skills to have a huge season and take Nevada to the National Championship.
    2 Andrew Luck QB Stanford RSJR n/a n/a Has thrown for 4,800 yards in his career at Stanford with 31 TDs. If he can minimize the turnovers he will be an early draft prospect.
    3 Rodney Stewart HB Colorado St RSJR n/a n/a With Colorado St. heavy rush offense, look for Stewart to blow up his defense opponents. He rushed for 241 yards as a backup but now has the sole starting position. I see fireworks.
    4 Chandler Harnish QB Northern Illinois RSSR n/a n/a One of the most decorated college QB's this year. Has been chosen as 1st team All-MAC QB the past two years and led his team to a MAC championship last season. He has thrown for over 5,300 yards in his career with 38 TDs. I don't expect Chandler to slow down this season.
    5 Cruz Williams WR Louisiana Tech RSSR n/a 136 yards 5 TDs Cruz is a NFL prospect and projected to go in the first round. He is a big physical guy with great speed and B+ hands. He will be the front runner for the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs. Not many teams will be able to find a complete answer for Cruz as he already has 5 TD's on the season. Look for him to put up big numbers in 2011.

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Thanks for the 7-5 blessing

3. Emmdotfrisk

PROVE ME WRONG BC!

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I saw 5-7 year 1

esp since I play Drunken week 2

5. Emmdotfrisk

Haha I thought u were pissed about the 7-5. U will do better than 5 wins.

6. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Luck 4 Heisman!

[​IMG]
    #12 Andrew Luck

Stat 2009 2010 Total[/SIZE]
    QB Rating 98.4 109.8 104.0
    Completions 191 211 402
    Attempts 423 404 827
    Total Passing Yards 2394 2484 4878
    Passing TDs 14 17 31
    Interceptions 11 16 27
    Average Yards Per Game 199.5 207.0 203.3
    Completion % 45.2 52.2 48.6
    Average Attempts 35.3 33.7 34.5
    Longest Pass 67 70 70
    Times Sacked 43 30 73

All reports out of camp are that Luck has made huge strides. Other than recruiting, Coach Alexander's main focus since his arrival last January was quarterback Andrew Luck.

"I studied the film of all the games he played and I saw some things we can improve." Alexander said of his junior quarterback "I think if we can keep him upright, he can do some special things. He's got a great arm and pinpoint accuracy, we're gonna see if we can turn him into a millionaire this year."

The 6'4" 235 pound redshirt junior has all the tools to leave early for the NFL if he can perform up to his huge potential. Luck will need to show that he can make good decisions and accurate throws under pressure. Unfortunately, he has grown accustomed to being under pressure, having been sacked 73 times in 24 games. If Luck decides to stay for his senior year and stays healthy, he will surely go down as the best quarterback in the history of Stanford football statistically. Last year at San Diego State, quarterback Ryan Lindley threw for over 3000 yards and he is not quite the quarterback Luck is, nor does he have anywhere near the talent surrounding him that Luck is blessed with.

Stanford is on a bye Week 1 and will travel to Albuquerque to face the University of New Mexico, a team Alexander is familiar with from his experience in the Mountain West. Last year, Alexander's Aztecs torched the Lobos 41-13, they do have a new coach, so they'll surely play better than they did last year. However, they may not have the talent to match up with Stanford. The strength of their defense does lie in their secondary, so that'll be a challenge for Luck. There is an exciting buzz around the Stanford Cardinal football program right now, with Alexander anxious to lead his team out on the field for the 1st time.

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

WOW! Great post Frisk!!!!

I hope I can properly utilize J.Fogerson to his fullest potential. Going undefeated is going to be a difficult task for the wolfpack but going to be looking to make your predictions that much better by proving you right :)

8. Emmdotfrisk

EVO HEISMAN RACE WEEK #2

EVOLUTION HEISMAN RACE
    Week #1​

[​IMG]
    Halfback Rodney Stewart transfered from Colorado to rival Colorado State and is expected to put up big numbers. With 112 yards and 2 TD's against Auburn, we think he is the real deal.

1 Johri Fogerson HB Nevada RSJR
    -​
    BYE Fogerson will be getting his first carries as a Nevada Wolfpack football player against a team he is rather familiar with, the Washington State Cougars. Will the Cougars be able to stop Fogerson from putting up big numbers? We will find out soon.
    2 Andrew Luck QB Stanford RSJR
    -​
    BYE Luck and the Cardinal will take the field in a user battle with Coach Saban and the New Mexico Lobos. Coach JCA has been working closely with Luck. We are curious to see if his coaching skills will boost Luck to the next level.
    3 Rodney Stewart HB Colorado St RSJR
    -
    23 carries for 112 yards 2 TD Rodney led CSU to a huge upset victory over SEC powerhouse Auburn. He rushed for 112 yards on 23 carries with 2 TD's, gaining him the Player of the Game Award. This week CSU is on a bye and will begin to gameplan for conference play.
    4 Cruz Williams WR Louisiana Tech RSSR
    /\
    8 receptions for 136 yards 5 TDs Cruz had a hell of a day against USM, dominated them with his speed and hands. Louisiana Tech and Williams have a test this week against Buffalo. If Williams continues to put up these type of numbers I see him climbing the charts fast!
    5 Chandler Harnish QB Northern Illinois RSSR
    \/
    15-17 252 yards 1 TD Chandler had a solid day leading his team to a solid victory over Big 12 North contender Kansas. He had a very consistent day but was moderately out of the spotlight as NIU relied more on their star running back. Harnish played very well but will need better numbers if he wants to win the EVO HEISMAN.

Evo-Heisman Watch List

1. HB B. Schroeder Central Michigan 31 carries for 210 yards 3 TD @ Rutgers
    2. HB P. McCarty Idaho 21 carries for 210 yards 2 TD @ Syracuse
    3. HB M. Brown Northern Illinois 28 carries 128 yards 4 TD vs Kansas

9. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I suffered an injury week 1 that could make it only 5 wins if I am lucky.

10. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Luck's Campaign Off to a Hot Start

[​IMG]

Andrew Luck kicked off his 2011 campaign in style completing 25 of his 35 passes for 304 yards and 4 touchdowns. Every time the Cardinal needed a big play, Luck dropped a pass in to one of his receivers with pinpoint accuracy. Luck threw 1 first half interception, but was nearly flawless otherwise. Luck's throw of the game was a 56-yard touchdown strike with less than :30 to play to Usua Amanam with a cornerback a half step behind, to put Stanford up 31-27. Luck also had a 24-yard pass to JR Patterson earlier in the quarter, dropping the ball in just in bounds in the endzone.

Next week, Stanford will host Northern Illinois.

Stat 2009 2010 2011 Total[/SIZE]
    QB Rating 98.4 109.8 176.4 106.9
    Completions 191 211 25 427
    Attempts 423 404 35 862
    Total Passing Yards 2394 2484 304 5182
    Passing TDs 14 17 4 35
    Interceptions 11 16 1 28
    Average Yards Per Game 199.5 207.0 304 207.2
    Completion % 45.2 52.2 71 49
    Average Attempts 35.3 33.7 35 34.5
    Longest Pass 67 70 56 70
    Times Sacked 43 30 1 74

11. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I hope u know frisk i have not looked at me team as u have me completely scared to even look and see whats there will not one guy mentioned anywhere at all lol

12. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

i saw your team.. all i gotta say is best wishes.. lol

13. Emmdotfrisk

haha sorry ND but let's just say WSU has only won 2 games in the past two years for a reason...

14. NDCOLTS1979

lol yeah well bowl game here and i will only lose 3 games this season and finish in the top 2 of the pac 10

15. Emmdotfrisk

oooooh confident are we!

16. NDCOLTS1979

Yes confident in my ability to make garbage look good. lol

17. Emmdotfrisk

EVOLUTION HEISMAN RACE
    Week #3​

UPDATE COMING TODAY AFTER I GET OFF WORK!!

18. Coach Saban

Coach Saban Walk On

BRAD GRUNER FOR HEISMAN

19. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Luck Heisman Report

Luck Tosses 5 More TDs
    [​IMG]
    Luck hits tight end Levine Toilolo for a touchdown​

Andrew Luck has another impressive game in Stanford's home-opener. The Cardinal took apart Northern Illinois who are dealing with the resignation of their head coach. After Northern Illinois scored early in the 2nd quarter to tie the game at 7-7, Luck threw 3 of his 5 touchdown passes in the quarter to put Stanford up for good. Luck's day ended in the 3rd quarter with him having completed 16 of his 22 passes for 242 yards and 5 touchdowns.

Through 2 games, Luck has completed 71.9% of his passes, thrown for 546 yards, 9 touchdowns, and just 1 interception. Next week, Luck will be severely tested when the #17 USC Trojans come to Palo Alto.

Stat 2009 2010 2011 Career[/SIZE]
    QB Rating 98.4 109.8 201.0 110.3
    Completions 191 211 41 443
    Attempts 423 404 57 884
    Total Passing Yards 2394 2484 546 5424
    Passing TDs 14 17 9 40
    Interceptions 11 16 1 28
    Average Yards Per Game 199.5 207.0 273.0 208.6
    Completion % 45.2 52.2 71.9 50.1
    Average Attempts 35.3 33.7 28.5 34.0
    Longest Pass 67 70 56 70
    Times Sacked 43 30 4 77

20. Emmdotfrisk

EVOLUTION HEISMAN RACE
    Week #2​

[​IMG]
    Idaho running back Princeton McCarty is putting up incredible numbers. If he keeps it up he could break some records and be crowned EVO HEISMAN.

1 Johri Fogerson HB Nevada RSJR
    -
    15 car. 132 yrd 1 TD, 3 rec. for 72 yrd 1 TD Fogerson rushed for an impressive 132 yards on 15 carries with 1 TD against Washington St. His average yard per carry was an impressive 8.8. He sprung a 65 yard run which sparked a huge victory for early season favorite, the Nevada Wolfpack.
    2 Andrew Luck QB Stanford RSJR
    -
    25-35 304 yards 4 TD Quarterback Andrew Luck had a superb day against a tough New Mexico Lobo team. Hey threw for 304 yards with 4 TD's in an exciting win. His 176.3 QB rating named him Player of the Game. Next week Stanford will host Northern Illinois, a tough team who won the MAC last year. I am excited to see if "Luck" is on their side.
    3 Rodney Stewart HB Colorado St RSJR
    -
    BYE Rodney and the Colorado St Rams had a bye but are preparing for rival #24 Colorado. He will be going against his old team and I am sure the juices will be flowing! Look for Rodney to make an immediate impact as I am sure there will be tons of emotion in this inner state rivalry.
    4 Princeton McCarty HB Idaho RSSR
    /\
    17 carries 225 yards 3 TD Princeton has had two incredible games. He led his team to victories over Syracuse and Texas Tech with a combined 435 yards with 5 TDs. He is looking to be the best running back this early in the season but can he keep up the pace? Next week he will matchup with the tough defense of Louisiana Tech. If Princeton has repeat games of this caliber he may wear the crown come week #14.
    5 Cruz Williams WR Louisiana Tech RSSR
    \/
    6 receptions for 69 yards 1 TD Cruz was slightly contained against Buffalo and did'nt spark as much magic as he had in previous games. Although his numbers were down, he still provided a huge score for La Tech which almost got them the win.

Evo-Heisman Watch List

1. HB B. Schroeder Central Michigan 23 carries for 150 yards 4 TD @ Auburn
    2. HB M. Mays Bowling Green 42 carries for 235 yards 3 TD @ NC STATE
    3. HB C. Jordan Washington State 25 carries for 214 yards 2 TD @ Nevada
    4. HB J. Gill Buffalo 30 carries for 182 yards 2 TD @ LA Tech

21. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Williams had 3 drops in the game as well otherwise he would have really put up great numbers. Not saying 6 catches isn't good but you know. Williams did have 40% of of the total receptions by LTech in the game.

22. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

The Idaho program thanks EVO's acknowledgment of Princeton McCarty's early season achievements. He had two pretty big games for sure. We expect our next game vs. LTU (user - drunken) to slow the run game down for sure... but we'll be giving it all we have. Sr QB Brian Reader has been a huge surprise with his throwing accuracy and option abilities and McCarty is benefiting from that as well. Our O-Line is not as talented as many EVO schools, but they are getting their jobs done which is all we ask.

23. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

absolutely excellent post emm!

and I am not saying that because my guy is #1 on the Heisman list but because of the awesome info man.

You need to teach me how you make your tables soo nice... lol

24. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Nice work, Frisk! Unfortunately, you can take Mark Mays off of the list. He is out for the remainder of the regular season!

25. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Agreed. You both are doing fantastic jobs with presentation. I don't know how you are pulling the stats like you are. are you reading them and typing them into tables? Excellent efforts if so.