2011 Heisman Watch

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jun 22, 2011.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Heisman Watch
    2011 - Brought to you by Athlon Sports

[​IMG]

1. [​IMG] LaMichael James, RB - Speedster led the nation in rushing last season with 1,731 yards for the national runners-up. With seven starters back on offense, including three on the offensive line, the Ducks should continue to put up gaudy numbers.
    2. [​IMG] Andrew Luck, QB - They lost their head coach, but the Cardinal are welcoming back the nation's finest quarterback. Luck, who spurned the NFL Draft, threw for 3,338 yards and 32 touchdowns (and only eight INTs) as a sophomore to lead Stanford to its first 12 win season in school history.
    3. [​IMG] Kellen Moore, QB - Moore, 38-2 as a starter, needs eight wins to pass Colt McCoy as the all-time winningest quarterback in the FBS ranks. He must forge ahead without his top receivers from last season, as well as offensive coordinator Bryan Harsin, now at Texas.
    4. [​IMG] Marcus Lattimore, RB - Lattimore was sensational as a true freshman, rushing for 1,197 yards and 17 scores for the SEC East champs, and promises to be even better as a sophomore after a year in the weight room. With issues at quarterback - will Stephen Garcia ever behave? - the Gamecocks could lean on their running game even more this fall.
    5. [​IMG] Trent Richardson, RB - He's been arguably the best backup in the nation the past two seasons. Now, with former Heisman winner Mark Ingram off to the NFL, Richardson is the top option at Bama. Last year, he rushed for 700 yards on only 112 carries for a sparkling 6.3-average.

• Like Like x 2
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

My money is on Kellen Moore. He was the 2010 Heisman Winner in SH for the NCAA '11 release after steam rolling @T2Express on the Smurf Turf. That blue on blue mind fuck creates a hostile environment and I don't see the Broncos sliding down anytime soon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

My money is on LaMichael James. 7 returning starters on offense and 3 on the offensive line. I just see him running all over the Pac-12.

4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Fuck yo Couch Ginge!

• Like Like x 1
  5. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

I will take Andrew Luck

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I'll take Samuel McGuffie

7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Only if you cheese with him like T2 did..

don't forget the neckroll!!

My money is on Luck..the game will have him rated disgusting

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

If I am forced to do the neckroll...I quit

9. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I knew I shouldn't have taken Rice...damnit!