1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2011 N.O. Big Picture Board: Presented by Twitter

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

2011 N.O. Big Picture Board: Presented by Twitter

This upcoming season I will be offering (along with my Night Owls "Play of the Week: Presented by ESPN's Drive to the National Championship") a Big Picture Board for the league, which will be presented by Twitter. Along with the colorful rendition of our teams and where they are ranked in the top 25, I will likely offer a few "tweets" in the thread of how I feel the year is going for my team and what I see around the country, basically keeping this weekly thread to sentence or two posts as our weeks progress throughout the 72 hours. I invite you to do the same as we drive through a great and fun 2011 season in The Night Owls!

Also I plan on putting the Board out in the community for the rest to see from time to time, to give our league a little exposure and also as an idea for other leagues. In particular, I am very excited about the added flavor that this will bring to our league and have had a lot of fun with the project. Hope you guys enjoy this once week 1 rolls out early this week!