2011 N.O. Big Picture Board: Presented by Twitter

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

2011 N.O. Big Picture Board: Presented by Twitter

This upcoming season I will be offering (along with my Night Owls "Play of the Week: Presented by ESPN's Drive to the National Championship") a Big Picture Board for the league, which will be presented by Twitter. Along with the colorful rendition of our teams and where they are ranked in the top 25, I will likely offer a few "tweets" in the thread of how I feel the year is going for my team and what I see around the country, basically keeping this weekly thread to sentence or two posts as our weeks progress throughout the 72 hours. I invite you to do the same as we drive through a great and fun 2011 season in The Night Owls!

Also I plan on putting the Board out in the community for the rest to see from time to time, to give our league a little exposure and also as an idea for other leagues. In particular, I am very excited about the added flavor that this will bring to our league and have had a lot of fun with the project. Hope you guys enjoy this once week 1 rolls out early this week!