2011 National Championship Favorite?

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by vBIG SLICKv, Aug 27, 2010.

?

Who is the early favorite for the 2011 National Title?

1. Texas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Oklahoma

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Nebraska

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Penn State

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ohio State

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Florida State

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. Clemson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. USC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. TCU

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

2011 National Championship Favorite?

No disrespect to Fresno St, Minnesota, or UCLA but the poll will not allow me to list 12 options.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Texas, your team was built to win his year, I think it was a real accomplishment to pull out an undefeated season in year 1.

3. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I think I have a good shot at a repeat depending on my schedule. The Big XII Championship will also be a HUGE hurdle now that Nebraska has joined so now I'm guaranteed to play a user(OU / NEB) in that game.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Pryor's back so gotta go with my Buckeyes. No idea who he will throw to but he has a couple good backs and most of the line is back too. Defensively we lost Heyward and Chekwa but have a ton of depth at linebacker and secondary.

Texas also has tons of talent to repeat. USC got like 20 :5stars: before Dru took over so they also could be loaded. Penn State brings back most of its best players, minus Royster. Florida State loses Ponder but Manuel should be a servicable replacement.

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I gotta go with Texas after the beating I took in the BCS title game. I think either USC or my Nittany Lions will be challenging the Longhorns for the crystal.

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I just don't see Texas going back to back. I've only seen two people go back to back in one of these premiere leagues and one was the commish. The other was probably the best player on the site in NCAA10 Knightnoles.

I am going with Penn St, but wouldn't be surprised if USC wins it. I can promise it won't be Fresno though.