2011 NFL Hall of Fame Class Announced

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by JerzeyReign, Feb 6, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The following players were elected to be remembered in Canton forever! My favorite player growing up got in so I'm happy. The greatest corner ever to play the game, Deion PrimeTime Sanders. I can still picture him and Merton Hanks dancing in the Super Bowl as the clock ticked down on the San Diego Chargers. But I started hating PrimeTime when he went to be a Cowgirl. I even stopped high stepping in my pop warner games and I changed my number from 21 to 12:) I forgave him for that one mistake and I'm happy to see him go!

[​IMG]
    Deion Sanders
    [​IMG]

Marshall Faulk
    [​IMG]
    Shannon Sharpe
    [​IMG]
    Richard Dent
    [​IMG]
    Ed Sabol (Dude on Right)
    [​IMG]
    Les Richter
    [​IMG]
    Chris Hanburger
    Note Voted In:
    -Curtis Marin​
    -Cortez Kennedy​
    -Andre Reed​
    -Willie Roaf​
    -Dermontti Dawson​

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

they did good as far as Sanders, Faulk, and Sharpe. The other guys, I take the old don't know, don't care. If they were Hall of Famers it wouldn't have taken this long, Jerry Kramer would dominate the dead guy and the clown.
    Faulk was the most unstoppable player in the best scheme I have ever seen. Now if they could just get Cris Carter in, WHAT IS THE HOLD UP ON THAT? I mean Lynn Swann is in the fucking Hall.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

4. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Can't even get Deion in the Falcons garb? That is how I remember Deion. BTW, dude looked like the good life finally caught up to him...looked rough last night.

Mike

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

True.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

My fondest memory of Deion was during that Super Bowl so that's why he was in a 49er jersey. I apologize for being to young to honestly remember Deion in Atlanta, cartoons were just a tad more important to me at that time:)

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I liked the selections. I feel Cris Carter is a SURE FIRE hall of famer... But not necessarily a first ballot guy. (I know this wasn't his first time on the ballot, I only mean that insomuch as it won't necessarily be easy/immediate). I know the stats say he's one of the best ever but I don't recall ever thinking to myself, "nobody can stop this team because they have Cris Carter." That kind of thinking was reserved for players such as Jerry Rice, Faulk, etc.

If you gave me the choice of enshrining Cris Carter or Ray Guy, well, Carter would have to wait another year.

8. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

My favorite guy on the list? Ed Sabol. Him and his son are legends :)

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

good class and the big 3 will overshadow the rest (Faulk, Sanders and Sharpe)