2011 Offseason Pos. Changes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Jan 16, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

2011 Offseason Pos. Changes

We have advanced to position changes. Our next advance will be tomorrow morning around 9 am est unless someone objects.

2. GoGators

Man what a pickle I have for a QB battle this summer. The #1 overall recruit in the nation only panned out as an 84 overall. Great arm but average accuracy and slower than poo. My prized QB who was a 4 star panned out as an 85 overall. Solid all around, but I'm nervous about starting a scrambling QB as a freshman considering the venues I have to play at on the road.

The guys already on my roster I don't know how they'll progress. My fast 92 spd QB would really look great at WR next year but I'm not sure I wanna take him out of the backfield......Oh coaching decisions...coaching decisions.

3. GoGators

Man what a pickle I have for a QB battle this summer. The #1 overall recruit in the nation only panned out as an 84 overall. Great arm but average accuracy and slower than poo. My prized QB who was a 4 star panned out as an 85 overall. Solid all around, but I'm nervous about starting a scrambling QB as a freshman considering the venues I have to play at on the road.

The guys already on my roster I don't know how they'll progress. My fast 92 spd QB would really look great at WR next year but I'm not sure I wanna take him out of the backfield......Oh coaching decisions...coaching decisions.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I believe my secondary is going to be very scary (good for me, bad for the opponents) next year. My nickel and dime corners will be upper 70s overall and freshmen by dont let that fool you all. Plus All-American Reggie Taylor.

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Anyway you can wait until Sunday afternoon. I am out of town and should be back around 1pm.

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    done....

7. GoGators

Yeah, I'll hold off for you Hokie. Please post on here when you're done though so I'll know we're all set to advance. Be quick about it though, thanks.

8. KnightNoles

done....

9. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Thanks...

10. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I didn't make any controversial changes. All I did was move some rights to lefts and lefts to rights (although I almost moved a MLB to DE).

I've been going on and on about how much my team is going to suck, but I had no idea it would be this bad (IE. the 2* DE that I was forced to sign at the last second is one of my better DEs)!

11. GoGators

Haha, ouch that hurts Jello. Well at least you won your first ACC championship last year so you can have a rebuilding year this season.

I didn't really make any huge moves either. I moved my O line around. Moved a ridiculously slow OLB to DE. He was actually better at DT, but didn't meet the weight restriction. I did move a CB to WR. He would actually make a sick HB, but his carry rating is kind of low. Still not sure what to do with Joe Wright though. Move to WR or keep at QB.....hmmmmm. I'm going to sleep on it and make the decision before we advance tomorrow.

Amazingly, I didn't sign any athletes this season.

12. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Moves,

Made a few moves, all within the weight and speed restrictions.

One move I want to make sure is ok.

Its within the rules, I am sure the position change happens in real life, but I want to be absolutely sure it ok. I have an Tackle that is I think 88 overall who has 80 in speed and all the attributes of a TE (78 catch, 80+ route running...). He converts to 87 overall TE ( even with the awareness hit). He is better than any TE on my team, since I will be more focused on running this year, having him a TE is better for my team.

He is 291 lbs, so I figured I better be sure.

Is this move ok?

13. GoGators

Yeah, it's not a problem. It happens in real life and I don't see where it would create any huge issues in the game so it should be OK.

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Moved two athletes to CB and SS. Also moved a TE to FB.

15. KnightNoles

moved a safety to CB... he was a 77 or 75 overall safety and ended up at an 85 CB

16. GoGators

Oh yeah, I moved my 2nd string TE to FB too. Had to make room for my 6'8" TE I recruited this year to get on the field.

17. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

18. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Done,
    moved a huge safety to MLB....
    Backup TE to FB and swaped some safetys around
    Couple of lineman left to right...

19. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Done. Not too many moves.
    Murray is going to be one hellacious quarterback! He trucks like a running back.
    I'm not sure if I want to start Adams or Porzel at running back. Both great players, but Adams lacks the break away speed that Porzel has. Decisions...