2011 Offseason Topic #3: Schedules

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Jan 16, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

2011 Offseason Topic #3: Schedules

Hey guys, wanted to hear some feedback. Last season the old commish setup the schedules with a ton of user vs user games. What did you guys think of that? Too many or more the better?

2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Most people will already play a lot of user games. I like the idea of one acc/sec game but I'm just one person.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Give everyone 5.

4. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

The more the better! User games are what make it interesting and fun.

5. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

It seemed with so many user games to schedule we were constantly slowed down and struggled to advance quickly. I vote for the acc/sec (1 game) an there will still be plenty of conference games. Most of us can't be on the box 24-7 because we have jobs so 6 user games again is a little much.

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Did we ever decide on how we are handling the schedules? Are we moving foward with the SEC vs ACC challenge?

Looks like we might be able to kick off 2012 tomorrow!!!

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Yeah, I'll try to get the ACC vs SEC thing going. I'm also going to try to schedule 5 user games per person. (I find the user games much more fun than playing the CPU).

Unfortunately, my company thinks we should work twice as hard to honor MLK instead of having the day off like all you other mongrels. I'll advance shortly since Legend should be finishing up and I'll give everyone a day for preseason tasks.