2011 "Play of the Game" Challenge idea

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

2011 "Play of the Game" Challenge idea

The "photo of the year" was a great idea. In season 2011 we should also include a "play of the game" challenge, incorporating a video instead of a photo, leading to a "Play of the Week/Year". Everyone submits their own single video each week, we all vote, and nobody can vote for his own entry. At the end of the year we also submit a "Photo of the Year" as we are already doing.

2. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Brilliant.. im down for it...

You wanna be the head guy for the photo of the year and play of the game next year, it was ur idea in the content thread a while back, i just made the thread now because i thought u had forgot lol

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Sounds good. What you guys come up with is great!

Jayrah, your cougars need to work on that rush defense ;)

4. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

This sounds cool, but I'd say I get the sign in message after a user game at least 50% of the time. Anyone else have this happen? I hate losing my hilights after a good game

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I havent had it happen but I know Dre has and others. Not sure what the deal is with that.

6. Jayrah

YES I can do that. I freed up some time when I dropped my other league so no problem.

Yes. And I haven't the slightest clue why it happens. It does seem when I take my time after a game and wait 5-10 minutes to exit the full menu, I haven't had a problem downloading. But I did have it happen once and I can't remember how long I had waited. My question would be: Does it happen to both users? If not, then they can agree on 1 or 2 plays apiece to post on each users highlights. It's extra work and is nearly impossible without a headset, but, just as a thought at least that way the "Play(s) of the Game" can still be accessed for both teams. The photos not so much because normally the best photos are user taken, so that is up to you for your own team.

7. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

ya same here. It usually only happens when I leave the xbox for a few minutes and return it signs me out? But same thing a few days ago I took a picture, then I went to the next play and it said I was signed out again.

8. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

they are still on your hard drive and can be uploaded to your easports profile instead of the dynasty wire. you can then download it and put it on youtube. (then use the youtube tags to post it in this here forum).

9. Jayrah

Nice!