2011 Pre-Season Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, Jul 7, 2010.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Sep 23, 2009
    2011 Pre-Season Update

Just a little update here as we go forward. First, we're gonna let season 5 fade away, the vote is even right now, but based on the posts no one is really upset about letting it die. For what its worth, I think we can just give the title to Texas AM.

Release on the new game is obviously on Tuesday. I have rosters ordered from gamerosters.com, which are supposed to ship on Wednesday 14th. As soon as I receive them I will send out invites. I leave for vacation on the 17th and return on the 24th. Hopefully, everyone will have gotten their game and preseason stuff done by then and we can advance to week 1. I will begin working on the schedules soon, so if anyone has a request go ahead and post it in the scheduling thread.

In the meantime, we should be thinking about what difficulty/sliders we want to use. I'm gonna guess most TF leagues will start off the same way and we obviously can adjust as we work thru season 1. Another thing to think about is the recruiting slider. After we get the game, we should all try an offline OD and see how they feel.

One last item, once ociu and beazus both have the game, you guys should try to schedule a couple of games and see if the connection problem still exists. If you can't connect, we really should have one of you switch out of the MAC. I don't really care which one, but we will need a volunteer to move into the MAC. We can leave it at that for now, everyone can just think about that until we confirm the problem still exists.
  2. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Oct 26, 2009
    hey I will switch to help the dynasty if need be.