2011 Progression/Regression Tracker

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, May 31, 2011.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hello Guys! We are almost to the arbitration period to announce signing of rookies, FA Tags, and final trades. To prepare us for those decisions and the Rule 5 draft, below is the progression for the season.

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

emm belt is not on there for hitting you gotta pull it off the console for some reason it has him as a pitcher on the website.

plus darren ford was left off the 40 so he needs to be added.

if you moved some one down do they still get progression points?

Casilla has a lot of stats i just moved him down to get some speed on the bench if I need it.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Ok that worries me, I will have to double check everyteam for accuracy that will take awhile.

As for guys that you don't see on the sheet, guys in AAA, they automatically get 10 prog points before multiplier. I will go through and add them in next.

4. Emmdotfrisk

An lastly Diddy, yes every player gets progression points regardless of if they were on AAA or MLB.

5. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Yup. I got 2 errors on mine as well emm. Brett Laurie is posted as a pitcher but he is my starting 3B, and Travis D'Arnaud is also posted as a pitcher but he is my backup catcher. Other than that awesome job with this!

6. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Mine looks clean. Don't see any mistakes.