2011 Rise to Glory: Contenders and Pretenders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Oct 17, 2010.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

2011 Rise to Glory: Contenders and Pretenders

Contenders

1. [​IMG] Washington. The Huskies have been consistent all year long. Key wins against #9 Stanford and #20 Nebraska garner them the number 1 contender spot.

2. [​IMG] NCSU. The Wolfpack have started where they left off last season. Wins, wins and more wins. A key win over the #19 Yellowjackets make the Wolfpack the #2 contenders in RTG.

3. [​IMG] Minnesota. Where the hell did the Golden Gophers come from. Last time I checked Arrrr-Kansas was controlled by Bkhogfan. Oh wait that was last year. The Gophers are on the contenders list for now. They beat a slow footed #23 Wisconsin team.

Potential Contenders
    4. Arizona
    5. Kansas State

Pretenders

1.[​IMG] Rutgers. The Scarlett Knights come in with an impressive #16 ranking. However, on closer inspection they have not beaten one team that is ranked. And, majority of the their wins come at home. Their next two games come against Army and Syracuse....lol. Cincinnati might be the only team on their schedule who might make them sweet.

2.[​IMG] South Carolina. The Gamecocks come in at Number 2 on the pretenders list. South Carolina hasn't played one ranked opponent this season. A win over #11 Florida might get them off this list.

Potential Pretenders
    3. Mississppi State
    4. Baylor

2. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

interesting how YOUR huskies are the number one contenders...lol, just kidding man, this is nice.

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

thx lol

4. alemic

alemic Walk On

lol nice work. only i beat Pittsburgh when they were ranked (Rutgers here)

5. titangator

titangator Walk On

The Bulldogs of Mississippi State will use this as bulletin board material ;) lol

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

South Carolina is using this as TP!

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

8. slim

slim Walk On

baylor is unranked but we just beat #4 texas so i expect we'll be up there this week. the last time we were ranked (25th) we got stomped by usf.